napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weirdness on Mk677

Christmas

Hey, I started taking mk677. It getting the same weird joint achiness I saw when initially starting high injections, and improved well being. Something I was not expecting: my hunger is less? I was expecting the total opposite. My body normally produces ghrelin most of the day (funky genetics) so I always feel hungry whether my stomach is full or not, but now that constant hunger disappeared. It’s great! But I have no idea why. Any ideas?

high injections .....? 677 is a oral not a injection ? I haven't heard of joint achness on it but I don't run it so maybe its possible . Ive defiantly heard of hunger issues with it but that usually is temp . Cant help much more than that sorry .

MK-677 doesn't heal overnight. It takes months... Give it some time. MK-677 is basically an oral form of HGH. You seem like a smart guy I'm sure you've done research.

high injections .....? 677 is a oral not a injection ? I haven't heard of joint achness on it but I don't run it so maybe its possible . Ive defiantly heard of hunger issues with it but that usually is temp . Cant help much more than that sorry .
Sorry, I meant hgh. I was comparing how I felt on mk667 vs hgh injections.,

MK-677 doesn't heal overnight. It takes months... Give it some time. MK-677 is basically an oral form of HGH. You seem like a smart guy I'm sure you've done research.
Yeah, I know. I do notice some advantages over hgh injectable and not just that’s its oral. And some disadvantages.
Advantage: “on” higher proportion of the day
Disadvantage: weird relationship with insulin different than hgh injection, almost fighting for preference. Highly not recommended to eat any kind of dessert on oral form.

Joint pain is not weirdness with HGH or MK677. It's actually quite common especially in the beginning stages of use. Over time it will get better. MK-677 can have many side effects for some. People need to realize this.

12a21f200ed7a47d1e98cc691584dc7d.jpg

I keep telling everyone that wants to jump on 4ius of HGH because they think there are no side effects. HGH (and MK677) has side effects. They are just a lot different from typical AAS sides.

Joint pain is not weirdness with HGH or MK677. It's actually quite common especially in the beginning stages of use. Over time it will get better. MK-677 can have many side effects for some. People need to realize this.

12a21f200ed7a47d1e98cc691584dc7d.jpg
thanks for posting this brother

Top Bottom