bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight for steroids

Theleanjedi

Hi Dylan

I'm 73 kg now I said 72
6.3 body fat
And I said my goal is to add 5 kg lean mass

You replied with a stack of sarms which I will utilise

My question is what is a better weight for steroid use not that I'm eager to use because I'm not just want to have the understanding of what you said.

"your weight is far too low for steroids and for your goals, you dont need steroids whatsoever"

Also I checked online the sarms website do they sell capsule forms

Hi Dylan

I'm 73 kg now I said 72
6.3 body fat
And I said my goal is to add 5 kg lean mass

You replied with a stack of sarms which I will utilise

My question is what is a better weight for steroid use not that I'm eager to use because I'm not just want to have the understanding of what you said.

"your weight is far too low for steroids and for your goals, you dont need steroids whatsoever"

Also I checked online the sarms website do they sell capsule forms
Bro if you haven't built the proper foundation for steroid use, and we told you that, don't come back here and ask us to advise you on them. You were recommended sarms for a reason.

You want to stay away from capsule sarms bro. That's generally a red flag for a bad product

Seems to be some miscommunication I'm not asking for Advise on steroid use. I'm not going to use any right now . Period.

I'm just asking what weight would someone of my stats be to use steroids...
simply asking a question out of curiosity not for advise on steroid use.

The advise given on the sarms will be utilised though. So cheers for that.

Iv qualified for Arnies now, only reason I want to know this info so when I'm wiser and more knowledgeable from asking questions now, like I have and hopefully getting answers I have the information already, so at a later day if decided to utilise the info Iv sourced from such people as your self at a later age and maybe advanced to higher levels of competition I don't have to ask the questions then.

And use liquids perfect thanks man.

Regards

Seems to be some miscommunication I'm not asking for Advise on steroid use. I'm not going to use any right now . Period.

I'm just asking what weight would someone of my stats be to use steroids...
simply asking a question out of curiosity not for advise on steroid use.

The advise given on the sarms will be utilised though. So cheers for that.

Iv qualified for Arnies now, only reason I want to know this info so when I'm wiser and more knowledgeable from asking questions now, like I have and hopefully getting answers I have the information already, so at a later day if decided to utilise the info Iv sourced from such people as your self at a later age and maybe advanced to higher levels of competition I don't have to ask the questions then.

And use liquids perfect thanks man.

Regards
Oh ok bro. I gotcha. Sorry I misunderstood what you're asking. I apologize for that.

There is no set number, but basically you want to make sure you establish a sufficient base of muscle mass and strength before you start steroids. Somebody should be able to look at you naturally and tell you've put some dedication and consistent time into the gym to give yourself a solid respectable base. Basically you can't just look like every average guy. You need to make some good natty gains first

Nah no worries man Iv seen a lot of posts and how people can be dismissive of advice so I understand why you were on the defence.

Yeah I understand and agree it's pretty much what I grasped which is a good cause I'm a strong believer in diet and training is paramount and indispensable.

Though no one knew what I looked like or how I trained so I assumed there may have been more to the equation. Still you are very right in what u have said and I believe there is much more room for natural progress so all in all very beneficially talking with you guys sometimes you need another voice to substantiate what you believe.

Also I was recommended S4 in my stack I know they have temporary tinted vision not really a problem for most. I study code and program so I'm on a computer most days and already since Iv started this constant staring at computers Iv had to get glasses and migraines sometimes occur. Don't known if the yellow tint will add to any of that though I'm watchful and if I was to drop that out the stack could I add another sarm and what would it be.

Thanks

Regards

S4 won't affect you looking at a computer screen at all in my experience. It's more when you go into a dark room or wake up in the night - even then some folk are totally unaffected anyway.

You'll enjoy being on S4 though, I agree with Dylan when he says it's the most powerful sarm.

s4 will have no issues with you looking at your computer... i look at my computer 8-10 hours per day and not once has it effected me when using s4.. its when you change from a really dark to light place or vice versa that it will cause a slight yellow tint for you... you will be just fine

Nah no worries man Iv seen a lot of posts and how people can be dismissive of advice so I understand why you were on the defence.

Yeah I understand and agree it's pretty much what I grasped which is a good cause I'm a strong believer in diet and training is paramount and indispensable.

Though no one knew what I looked like or how I trained so I assumed there may have been more to the equation. Still you are very right in what u have said and I believe there is much more room for natural progress so all in all very beneficially talking with you guys sometimes you need another voice to substantiate what you believe.

Also I was recommended S4 in my stack I know they have temporary tinted vision not really a problem for most. I study code and program so I'm on a computer most days and already since Iv started this constant staring at computers Iv had to get glasses and migraines sometimes occur. Don't known if the yellow tint will add to any of that though I'm watchful and if I was to drop that out the stack could I add another sarm and what would it be.

Thanks

Regards
Another reason for waiting to use syeroids until after building a sufficient base is for your tendons, ligaments, and connective tissues to have time to strengthen and adapt to higher resistance and weights being used from getting stronger. Otherwise going on cycle prematurely will give you a high risk of injury because your body will not be ready for the increases made on cycle

Tell me your goals, and I'll give you the best recommendation for a sarm to use in place of S4 if you don't want to use it. Keep in mind though that S4 sides are dose dependant and usually overplayed. Some people don't even get that side effect at all but dosing it correctly and adjusting will control that side effect

Ahh thanks for the swift responses. I assumed as much side effects would be caused by various variables such as dosing though now I understand what causes the tint.

And yeah also some good points you brought up about strengthening tendonts and ligaments never truely did i take that into account.

My goals are to gain lean mass. Not opposed to a bulk per say. Though my prep is 16 weeks so will need time to cut If so not majorly as my body fat is currently in the high 6' and unless I'm gaining phenomenal amounts of fat and water In let's say a small bulk, I should be fine. Time has to be accounted for as for those or any blueprints to work, it's favourable to engage in a lean bulk as my bf is low and built a suffiecient amount of muscle through last prep.

So more precisely it's too gain 3 kg or more of lean muscle. So lean bulk

Numbers on the scale doesn't need to specific all depends on how I look aesthetically if I can maintain a low body fat and gain muscle would be the optimal situation

Appreciated

Ahh thanks for the swift responses. I assumed as much side effects would be caused by various variables such as dosing though now I understand what causes the tint.

And yeah also some good points you brought up about strengthening tendonts and ligaments never truely did i take that into account.

My goals are to gain lean mass. Not opposed to a bulk per say. Though my prep is 16 weeks so will need time to cut If so not majorly as my body fat is currently in the high 6' and unless I'm gaining phenomenal amounts of fat and water In let's say a small bulk, I should be fine. Time has to be accounted for as for those or any blueprints to work, it's favourable to engage in a lean bulk as my bf is low and built a suffiecient amount of muscle through last prep.

So more precisely it's too gain 3 kg or more of lean muscle. So lean bulk

Numbers on the scale doesn't need to specific all depends on how I look aesthetically if I can maintain a low body fat and gain muscle would be the optimal situation

Appreciated
if you only want 3 kg of muscle, thats beyond accomplishable with just sarms bro... thats all you need... did you want a cycle layout?

Yeah that would be great
And you believe I could gain more using sarms and of course a perfect diet if so let's try gain as much lean muscle as possible and if you have a layout for that, that would be unbelievably helpful. I believe you showed me a layout prior to this message, maybe it would be altered now Iv provided you with more information.

Kind
Regards

My recommendation for adding size and strength would be this

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Yeah that would be great
And you believe I could gain more using sarms and of course a perfect diet if so let's try gain as much lean muscle as possible and if you have a layout for that, that would be unbelievably helpful. I believe you showed me a layout prior to this message, maybe it would be altered now Iv provided you with more information.

Kind
Regards
here you go brother

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Cools I'll buy that when they are back in stock they do deliver to UK. I'll buy my whole 12 weeks and pct products now how many of each bottle should i buy

Regards

Top Bottom