napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight stalled Wk 5 of cycle can't eat anymore

tumtum

So I'm on my 5th week of a test cyp 400mg/wk of Phurious test.

First three weeks I shot up 5-8 pounds (fluctuated).. Flared up some previously exhausting gyno. Arimidex on hand. Steadily went up on dosage until the tenderness and itchiness subsided as well as a little size (.25mg/day)

All this to say my weight has completely stalled. Coming into the cycle I was at 3300 cals at 185lbs.. Now I'm around 191 and I was starting to lose weight off 4700 (4200 clean) so I've substantially upped it to 5800... and I'm still not putting on weight (3 days of this), but I'm struggling to finish meals now.. Really struggling.

So I'm in the middle of my 5th week of a 12 week cycle. Any suggestions?

So I'm on my 5th week of a test cyp 400mg/wk of Phurious test.

First three weeks I shot up 5-8 pounds (fluctuated).. Flared up some previously exhausting gyno. Arimidex on hand. Steadily went up on dosage until the tenderness and itchiness subsided as well as a little size (.25mg/day)

All this to say my weight has completely stalled. Coming into the cycle I was at 3300 cals at 185lbs.. Now I'm around 191 and I was starting to lose weight off 4700 (4200 clean) so I've substantially upped it to 5800... and I'm still not putting on weight (3 days of this), but I'm struggling to finish meals now.. Really struggling.

So I'm in the middle of my 5th week of a 12 week cycle. Any suggestions?

Just keep going the course bud. You need to be a lot more patient than that. At 5 weeks in you have just now hit peak concentration of the test in your system and that's when the gains really start. At the beginning of the cycle all of the weight gained is temporary. It's just extra water and glycogen retention, which is perfctly normal. Just keep hitting the gym and keep that diet dialed in. You have 7 weeks to go

Would u recommend lowering the cals the trusting the test to do its magic? I'm not worried it's bunk. I mean, if it was I would be getting fat AF lol

I guess I was also wanting to rush it due to the fact that most ppl stop progress about 8 weeks in and I'm like damn, only 3 wks left and I'm up virtually nothing.

Would u recommend lowering the cals the trusting the test to do its magic? I'm not worried it's bunk. I mean, if it was I would be getting fat AF lol

I would do the best to keep your calories high,mand keep training hard and heavy, if bulking is your goal. Do everything you can to make those gains come your way. Don't just count on the test to do it. It's just there to aid you. You need to do the work

I guess I was also wanting to rush it due to the fact that most ppl stop progress about 8 weeks in and I'm like damn, only 3 wks left and I'm up virtually nothing.

Don't let that get to you bud. Just keep giving it everything you have, and see what you are left with when the cycle is over. That's all you can do. Everyone is different. One guy might gain 15 lbs and another guy might gain 5 or less. That's just the way it goes

Thanks Rick. Progress is progress right? I've also been lifting very seriously for 14 years.. So I can't expect 30 pounds of muscle. It's clear my genetics aren't going to allow it lol.. I told myself if I could gain 7-8 actual pounds of tissue I would be extremely happy

That because you haven't begun to grow yet. Your initial weight increase was water from the estrogen. Keep going. Keep eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're eating enough fiber and drinking enough water and are "regular" so to speak. Continuing or increasing cals should be easy

I actually struggled with this at the beginning of my last cycle. I had to keep adding a little more food each week, which I felt like I could hardly fit in my stomach anymore, and I even dropped down the intensity of my cardio some to help. I think some patience is needed here, it'd be easy to over compensate, especially if you dirty up the diet too much.

Thanks Rick. Progress is progress right? I've also been lifting very seriously for 14 years.. So I can't expect 30 pounds of muscle. It's clear my genetics aren't going to allow it lol.. I told myself if I could gain 7-8 actual pounds of tissue I would be extremely happy
Yes bro, that's another thing to think of. The closer to your genetic potential you are, the less you will gain from a cycle. For example, during any cycle I'm lucky if I can gain 3 or 4 lbs of muscle now with the current mass I carry. It's just reality that the bigger you are the harder it gets

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If you're eating enough fiber and drinking enough water and are "regular" so to speak. Continuing or increasing cals should be easy

I wish it was. Fiber at about 60g daily, water at 1-1.25 gallons daily. Shitting my brains out 2-3x a day lol

I can relate brother. I'm struggling to get 2500 calories a day of clean food that doesnt taste like shit as well.

Top Bottom