weight on the scales

Sonics

Hi guys

I've just started my 6th week into my cycle of Test and deca with Dbol

It's a 12 week cycle

Just finished up on the Dbol

450 deca a week
600 test a week
was take 3 tabs or sometimes 4 tabs of Dbol.

I started at 80kg and my weight on the scales hovers around 82 to 83kg after 5 weeks.

I do look bigger and my strength has increased quite a lot but when you jump on the scales, it don't really reflect that and I was wondering is that normal?

Not sure if my stuff might be fake but since taking it I've been getting morning wood every morning and if the wind blows I get a boner a lot which wasn't happening before hand as I had low test

I'm 35 been training on and off for 8 years with a few cycles under my belt but this is the biggest cycle I've done.

12 weeks is the bare minimum for deca.. personally I would go 14 weeks to get the most out of it...
if you look bigger and stronger, I wouldn’t really care about the number on the scales bro...

Don't ever go by the scale. There's been plenty of cycles my scale number never changed, but the difference was in the mirror

it hard to not go by the scale, i hear you bro... but you have to go with how you look and how your results are in strength, body fat etc.. ive seen so many serious transformations that dont reflect anything you would think on a scale... i also agree with gian, deca should go about 14 weeks to really get the most out of it

Top Bottom