napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight Loss sarms for women

bartoos

Hi Dylan, I recently watched your video on sarms for women. I'm new to this stuff and I desperately need help with loosing some weight and getting in shape. What do you recommend to start off with? Thanks

it all starts with diet and training... you can run every compound on the planet but if your diet and training are not consistent and disciplined, you will never get anywhere near where you should... i'll make this very easy for you...

here is the link to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Hi Dylan, I recently watched your video on sarms for women. I'm new to this stuff and I desperately need help with loosing some weight and getting in shape. What do you recommend to start off with? Thanks

The triple stack is a very popular and effctive stack for women. It's very well rounded and perfct for fat loss while building lean mass and strength. This is the layout for the triple stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

The triple stack is great for a starter cycle but as Dylan said consistent training and proper diet are prerequisites to getting the results you want. Sarmsx sarms will just put the icing on the cake so to speak.

The triple stack is great for a starter cycle but as Dylan said consistent training and proper diet are prerequisites to getting the results you want. Sarmsx sarms will just put the icing on the cake so to speak.
well said brother!

Top Bottom