napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight loss after cycle.

ThepoManta

Hey guys,

Probably been asked a thousand times, not really worried since I was prepared to lose some weight of water etc.

So I did my first cycle of Test-E for 12 weeks. Then waited 2 weeks after last injection, like it should be. Then did PCT with:

Clomid 50-50-25-25.
Nolvadex 40-40-20-20.
Cardarine 20mg every day.
Aromasin 10mg every other day (mine comes in 10mg tablets)

I simply didn't have the money to add in the MK-2866.

Now the question is:
I am 5.5 feet. And I started at 160 pounds, then gained 20 pounds all the way up to 180.
During the PCT I dropped back to 171.

Is this a "normal amount" to lose? And would the MK2866 have saved me those 9 pounds?

Thanks again in advance dudes! :)

Hey guys,

Probably been asked a thousand times, not really worried since I was prepared to lose some weight of water etc.

So I did my first cycle of Test-E for 12 weeks. Then waited 2 weeks after last injection, like it should be. Then did PCT with:

Clomid 50-50-25-25.
Nolvadex 40-40-20-20.
Cardarine 20mg every day.
Aromasin 10mg every other day (mine comes in 10mg tablets)

I simply didn't have the money to add in the MK-2866.

Now the question is:
I am 5.5 feet. And I started at 160 pounds, then gained 20 pounds all the way up to 180.
During the PCT I dropped back to 171.

Is this a "normal amount" to lose? And would the MK2866 have saved me those 9 pounds?

Thanks again in advance dudes! :)

You will lose some weight generally after the cycle from water and glycogen returning to normal. That is normal and to be expected. However, some of the 9 lbs you lost could likely have been some muscle tissue as well, and that is where the MK-2866 helps to retain it during Pct. So, you could have ended up maybe losing 4-5 lbs, which is a normal amount for water and glycogen instead of 9. 9 pounds is quite a bit to lose in pct

You will lose some weight generally after the cycle from water and glycogen returning to normal. That is normal and to be expected. However, some of the 9 lbs you lost could likely have been some muscle tissue as well, and that is where the MK-2866 helps to retain it during Pct. So, you could have ended up maybe losing 4-5 lbs, which is a normal amount for water and glycogen instead of 9. 9 pounds is quite a bit to lose in pct

It felt like it was a lot. But I did drop some bodyfat during the cycle. Now my abs show a bit more since the water is gone. I will add in the MK2866 to the PCT the next cycle. And Proviron during the whole cycle as well.

Should give me a nice bit of extra pounds in the end. ;)

you can run proviron in pct as well... there is no adverse effect there and it stacks beautifully with mk2866 but to answer your question, you would have retained more with mk in your pct... rick and i started this practice probably 5-6 years ago using mk in pct and it was NIGHT AND DAY.. so definitely add that next time... i put it in a perfect pct for a damn good reason and now you see why

you can run proviron in pct as well... there is no adverse effect there and it stacks beautifully with mk2866 but to answer your question, you would have retained more with mk in your pct... rick and i started this practice probably 5-6 years ago using mk in pct and it was NIGHT AND DAY.. so definitely add that next time... i put it in a perfect pct for a damn good reason and now you see why

Ooh right. Even proviron all the way, even during PCT? So it is really non-suppressive?
Did not know it could be used in PCT!!

Top Bottom