napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

weight loss

bigguy99

Hello, I have seen your videos many times, but am new to trying to talk to you. First off, I’m a 50 yr old man, 360 pounds.

3 yrs ago, I was 400 pounds, dropped down to 285 after a couple years of training, I started to go back after a power lifting competition 2 yrs ago. Slowly back to were I am now.

So I had taken winstrol at my last competition and wow, super strength. But I want to gain size as well. Obviously I need to shed a ton of weight again. I had a medical issue with my heart, so I have been out for 3 months, but now have been cleared. Start tomorrow.

I had started to use test E, but like I said, I had a medical thing. I was thinking on Clen, with test E. thoughts?

Also do I need to use something to help with shrinking my testicles and or keeping things in check, during and after?

Any help is appreciated.

This is so fucked up...
YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT. Learn how to diet..
you have a heart condition and you want to run CLEN. You shouldn’t be running steroids AT ALL man you are out of your mind.

bro this is FUCKING ASININE, FUCKIN INSANITY... you hare way way way way way way way too overweight be using steroids and you had a medical condition with your heart and want to use clen of all things... you can kill yourself on your own... i want NOTHING to do with that... thats your own death wish but im not contributing to that whatsoever

Just to add to what others said, you are WAY too out of shape and too fat to use steroids. You are looking for an easy way out and there isn't one. You need to learn how to diet correctly. Cycling that out of shape will put serious strains on your health, along with bad side effects

ok thanks, was just asking. people are always giving advice and telling you what you should do. I saw this video, thought I would ask. apparently this isn't the right guy to ask for such things with out getting called names. at least you gave me feed back.

Not smart then.

These guys really do care but they'd rather be blunt to prevent you hurting yourself than give you any sugar coated bs.

ok thanks, was just asking. people are always giving advice and telling you what you should do. I saw this video, thought I would ask. apparently this isn't the right guy to ask for such things with out getting called names. at least you gave me feed back.
Sorry bud, but there's no coddling and hand holding here. We call it exactly like it is, because this is serious business and we don't want anyone hurting themselves or doing anything stupid. Nobody called you names, so I'm not sure where you got that from

My good man, you have to forgive the brass-ness of the sr members, they really do care for people and they are giving good advice.
Dylan is a wealth of knowledge and his videos have helped me then he’ll ever know.
Just think about how many times people ask questions over and over again, they just get very direct and sometimes chastise members, I can understand.
Now about your weight, anabolic or fat burners is not your answer, you won’t get sustainable results at best And probably go backwards in the process.
I’m new to anabolics so I can’t advise on any of that besides I don’t think you will get any desired results, so you’ll be basically wasting your money and putting enormous strain on your heart, (which I don’t think is a good thing for you).
If your wanting to cut fat I can certainly advise people with that;
1st you need to get your endocrine system in fat burning mode, eat as much fat as possible (despite which most bias studies have shown), eating fat produces “glucagon” this is the fat burning hormone, reframe from things that cause spikes in “insulin”, foods like: breads, pasta, grains, oats, starches, and all fruits and sugars!. Your diet should consist of meats, fish, eggs, avocados, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, bell peppers, and other vegetables, you can also try bullet proof coffee (it works amazing with most people!).
Absolutely do not calorie restrict, eat till your 100% full or satisfied, restricting will slow your metabolic rate, so you don’t want that!
I would also consider intermittent fasting at the stage your at and this will greatly improve your health and speed up your metabolism too.
If your looking for a few good sources to follow on YouTube Dr.Jason Fung has some good videos on intermittent fasting and Dr. Eric Berg has about a thousand videos on dieting and some really good recipes that taste amazing!
I would suggest; we do not get fat from excess calorie intake but hormone response to the food we eat and how our body “partitions” the energy we feed it, in the endeavour to hypertrophy muscle synthesis (grow muscle) we do things to change this “partitioning”, some peoples bodies respond more easily then others, however in the case of fat lose I would check out the sources I recommend, follow their recommendations and reframe from any drug use till your very very lean and then you could possibly explore a cycle.
Best of luck my friend and cheers,

dude GROW UP... if you cant take an answer and are literally that touchy you have NO BUSINESS on any forum or asking for help... NOONE is going to hold your hand and coddle you especially on something SO ABSURD... if you want someone to hold your hand, thats what moms are for but if you ask a question THIS ASININE you are going to get a reaction to teach you how seriously wrong you are and how bad this is... thats how you learn...

Top Bottom