napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight loss

Bro it will help a touch if your diet is good but I would not consider it a very big player for fat loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is nutrobal a powerful candidate for fat loss
Check it bro there is no miracle substance its always going to fall back to the basics (diet diet diet and diet) i went from 287 to 194. Even with dangerous substance that i have fucked with didint do the trick so get back to the basics.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Mk677 is pretty expensive for the most part to run unless you have a friend that's brews it . So over if weight loss is the goal your better off running sarms

Bro it will help a touch if your diet is good but I would not consider it a very big player for fat loss

thats COMPLETELY WRONG... it has a VERY HIGH AFFINITY for fat loss, which ive cited MANY times through studies on pubmed... its very similar to hgh, which is huge for fat loss... COMPLETELY FALSE

Although you need be careful with mk677, as it'll have you so hungry you'll be eyeballing the cat as a meal.

Mk677 is perfect for body composition changes all the way around. I love the stuff and that's why it's my favorite sarm on what it does. It absolutely helps with fat loss big time while adding lean mass, and you just have to be patient with it and give it time to work

I just feel mk677 takes awhile to drop weight is more to me like a slow steady drop . Not going to drop fat like if you were running 8 ius of real growth . It's always been better for look for me like full and round. To me it sounded like he wanted something fast and mk is not at least for me it never has .

it wont be a drastic drop in weight quickly but over time, it definitely has huge fat loss capabilities and noone said at any time it was as strong as hgh... at least noone i know

Either way I still feel it's great hence why I run it year round my self

absolutely... i just didnt want him to think it wasnt good for fat loss when thats one of its best attributes but i see what you meant about something fast acting as well, which its not

Top Bottom