napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight loss

herbeenger

Hello Dylan I watch you channel on YouTube . I used to weigh 170 lean I'm 5"6 I've started working out when I was 24 at 28 I was in the best shape of my life but then I got married and put 30 pounds back on I'm fixing to drop this weight again I'm 35 and I was wondering could you recommend some steroids for when I do lean out again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Dylan I watch you channel on YouTube . I used to weigh 170 lean I'm 5"6 I've started working out when I was 24 at 28 I was in the best shape of my life but then I got married and put 30 pounds back on I'm fixing to drop this weight again I'm 35 and I was wondering could you recommend some steroids for when I do lean out again
no bro, not at all.. steroids are not for weight loss and DEFINITELY not for people overweight... there is noone with half a brain that would advise this to you... sarms would be perfect for you.. if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms cutting stack...

Steroids don't burn fat.

I know steroids don't burn fat that wasn't the question . I said that I was going to burn the 30 pounds off and get lean then start taking steroids again I was asking what was some good steroids to take after I dropped the weight .

Using steroids to lose fat is all for the wrong reasons, and they don't work that way. Besides that, steroids are not for those not in the right shape. Sarms would be a much better alternative for you and they will give you real fat burning abilities. You need to start off by getting your diet right and go from there. Diet is the key to fat loss.

As for sarms, you could start off with the triple stack which would be very helpful to getting you the fat loss you want along with some nice gains in muscle mass and strength as well. Here is the layout along with links to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

...I was asking what was some good steroids to take after I dropped the weight .

Smart to wait. You can run the SARMs cycle Rick posted, this will aid in fat loss and will also help make muscle gains as well. For your first steroid cycle after the weight loss, most will recommend just a simple testosterone cycle. Welcome to the board.

rick gave you the perfect stack to start towards your weight loss goals... if you have your diet and training dialed in then the results will be more drastic, safe and more effective....

30 lbs is a lot of weight... looking in the future that far clearly shows you are not focused on the task at hand... this is a step by step process where you focus on each interval and dont look that far ahead... your focus needs to be on getting the proper condition FIRST then we address your next cycle... it literally makes zero sense to be that far away from it and be planning it now

Top Bottom