napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight gain on sarm stack

evox267

I've always had to eat alot to put on weight. Before starting my cycle I was Stuck at 172-173 range eating 3300 calories a day clean, which in itself is tough. Recently tested 5.9% bf at 173 lbs on hydrostatic (which I know isn't entirely accurate). I'm lean enough to notice when im holding water depending on what i eat. I always watch my potassium and sodium intake also. Started my lgd, rad 140, osta, mk677 last week Monday. I weigh myself fasted every morning and average out the week to gauge progress.

No changes in diet have happened yet.

Tuesday I held weight at 172.0, Wednesday weight was up to 174.4. Thursday weight was up again to 176.4. From there weight stabilized in
The 176 range and then went up to 179-181 this past weekend.

I did start a new training program that is higher volume and higher intensity, which may be causing the water retention.

I've been doing reading and getting mixed answers about water retention on sarms.

I noticed I appear to be holding more water but I noticed i look fuller especially when I get a pump. Could it be higher glycogen storage also?

Strength has gone up this week, which is a good sign also. Is it unheard of to put on this kind of weight that quick when starting sarm cycle? Maybe I'm just overthinking things

That's what I figured. Hopefully it levels out or I'll just have to drop sodium levels or take natural diuretics to help out

Ya my potassium is at least that or over and my sodium has always been in the 3500- 4000 mg range since I'm very active and sweat alot.

Ya my potassium is at least that or over and my sodium has always been in the 3500- 4000 mg range since I'm very active and sweat alot.

Well regardless thats too high on sodium. I sweat profuse amounts each day with perfect sodium bloodwork and dont even get 2300. I run ten miles per day six days a week in a warm room and also sit in a steam room. You are overcompensating and you will hold a lot of water by doing so using mk677

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Many people gain a fair amount of water weight on MK-677 especially if your electrolyte balance is off

Top Bottom