napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Week Two

itswhatever

Today is the end of week two of my GW+SR+S4 stack.. what i've notice so far are a nice dry, lean, and fuller look (nothing to dramatic). The gym experience has been what's been the most noticeable the workout have been more fluid, i feel like i can go for awhile, cardio is becoming a breeze, pumps are great, and its not that i think the strength gains are there just yet but i feel more stable doing certain exercises making the movements more fluid.

As for the sides, my eyes been little more irritated, the light to dark adjustment i'm noticing as well. Last, i'm getting hungry after each meal a little faster than usual not to bad though.

Lastly sometime this week i should be getting my MK-677, on other post i've seen some say this is their favorite sarm and i know i'll like the benefits but i just worry about that first couple weeks of extreme hunger people say they've experience i can be a prick when i'm hungry lol any ways while adding this to my stack what can i expect ?

Today is the end of week two of my GW+SR+S4 stack.. what i've notice so far are a nice dry, lean, and fuller look (nothing to dramatic). The gym experience has been what's been the most noticeable the workout have been more fluid, i feel like i can go for awhile, cardio is becoming a breeze, pumps are great, and its not that i think the strength gains are there just yet but i feel more stable doing certain exercises making the movements more fluid.

As for the sides, my eyes been little more irritated, the light to dark adjustment i'm noticing as well. Last, i'm getting hungry after each meal a little faster than usual not to bad though.

Lastly sometime this week i should be getting my MK-677, on other post i've seen some say this is their favorite sarm and i know i'll like the benefits but i just worry about that first couple weeks of extreme hunger people say they've experience i can be a prick when i'm hungry lol any ways while adding this to my stack what can i expect ?

excellent progress thus far and you are just getting started... 677 is something you need to run continuously for a year... there are an abundance of benefits you will experience throughout... strength increase... fat loss... lean muscle gain... enhanced sleep.... enhanced healing and recovery... improved hair, skin and nails.. etc... the list goes on and on... its a perfect addition to your cycle...

here is a link to the best quality 677 you can find... run it 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m..

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

The hunger from MK-677 affects people differently. Some people get it and some don't as much. At any rate, it should be easily controlled and I don't expect it will be anything to worry about.

The benefits on it are tremendous. I love the pumps, the fullness, and the nice steady body composition changes it brings. My sleep quality has never been so good either. Run it long term and the results just keep coming

thanks Dylan i put my order in for 677 over the weekend hopefully it'll get here by the end of the week. Week two has shown some noticeable difference but you're right i'm just getting started so that why i'm a amaze of what i'm seeing thus far.

The hunger from MK-677 affects people differently. Some people get it and some don't as much. At any rate, it should be easily controlled and I don't expect it will be anything to worry about.

The benefits on it are tremendous. I love the pumps, the fullness, and the nice steady body composition changes it brings. My sleep quality has never been so good either. Run it long term and the results just keep coming

i'm not to worried i think i saw you on other post that even if the hunger side did come it'd eventually go away. Also for controlling the bloating you said increase potassium intake, and make sure low sodium ?

other than that i could really use something for some quality sleep, i can get to bed but i can't fully get in a to a deep sleep so i'm really looking forward to that benefit

i'm not to worried i think i saw you on other post that even if the hunger side did come it'd eventually go away. Also for controlling the bloating you said increase potassium intake, and make sure low sodium ?

other than that i could really use something for some quality sleep, i can get to bed but i can't fully get in a to a deep sleep so i'm really looking forward to that benefit

just discipline my friend and mitigate any opportunities to go side tracked

Yew that's correct. Eat foods rich in potassium frequently and try to keep the sodium down. Electrolyte Balance is key to controlling water retention. Also make sure your water intake is kept high as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yew that's correct. Eat foods rich in potassium frequently and try to keep the sodium down. Electrolyte Balance is key to controlling water retention. Also make sure your water intake is kept high as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

lol i guess i would say my only problem is drinking enough of water through out the day i be so caught up with other things but i been getting more dial in so i should put up the slack on that

the key is making sure you have MORE potassium than sodium each day.. i always prefer to keep sodium on the lower but remember, it is very important to have a normal days worth but dont let it get out of control... you will be fine brother... most people fall way short on potassium and dont know but now that you are aware, you will be just fine...

the key is making sure you have MORE potassium than sodium each day.. i always prefer to keep sodium on the lower but remember, it is very important to have a normal days worth but dont let it get out of control... you will be fine brother... most people fall way short on potassium and dont know but now that you are aware, you will be just fine...

Sodium is easy to get outta control with too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing as this going to add to the fat burning/lean muscle increase with the other sarms, should I had more calories ?

that just depends on your goals...

i've leaned down quite nicely last couple months, my buddy who trains people to compete ect been tweaking my diet my goal for this stack was just to shed the little bit of fat without having to drop to much lower in weight.

Top Bottom