napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Week 5

itswhatever

my stack S4, SR, GW.... what i've experienced so far is how to say a little unreal. The strength increase in the gym, that little extra hmph i need to get through grueling workouts is definitely there. I've actually gained some weight but from the mirror test i presumed it must of been some good muscle because my veins popping and new ones i haven't see been more i starting to show, also my abs are increasingly starting to become more noticeable (even got some compliments, thats always nice ha),also BF% basically stay the same "CALIPERS Method". With strength/endurance i can always best out that extra rep, or fuck it let me get another 5-10minute of cardio in. i always feel like i could just keep going.

Added Mk-677 exactly one week ago, here's what i notice after adding in this addition.. after dosing i tend to get a craving but doesn't last to long. I think the appetite increase is starting to creep in not by much though. I'm a bit more exhausted then usual but idk if it's contributed from the 677 or the suppression from S4 but either way it doesn't really affect me. Lastly i can tell i'm holding on to more water, though after reading on the forums i heard that should pass/ get more potassium in me.

to end this love what i'm seeing so far, really can't wait for the 677 to improve these gains so far

my stack S4, SR, GW.... what i've experienced so far is how to say a little unreal. The strength increase in the gym, that little extra hmph i need to get through grueling workouts is definitely there. I've actually gained some weight but from the mirror test i presumed it must of been some good muscle because my veins popping and new ones i haven't see been more i starting to show, also my abs are increasingly starting to become more noticeable (even got some compliments, thats always nice ha),also BF% basically stay the same "CALIPERS Method". With strength/endurance i can always best out that extra rep, or fuck it let me get another 5-10minute of cardio in. i always feel like i could just keep going.

Added Mk-677 exactly one week ago, here's what i notice after adding in this addition.. after dosing i tend to get a craving but doesn't last to long. I think the appetite increase is starting to creep in not by much though. I'm a bit more exhausted then usual but idk if it's contributed from the 677 or the suppression from S4 but either way it doesn't really affect me. Lastly i can tell i'm holding on to more water, though after reading on the forums i heard that should pass/ get more potassium in me.

to end this love what i'm seeing so far, really can't wait for the 677 to improve these gains so far
absolutely awesome brother... im so happy to hear about your experience thus far... 677 will cause lethargy the first few weeks but when that passes, just sit back and enjoy the results because they come in abundance and they are very consistent all the way through... thank you very much for the updates... keep up the great work and let me know if you have any further questions...

This is awesome! Glad to hear you are having great results!! I'm ready to jump back on the sarms! I can say I've missed the extra push they give me and the overall good sense of well being!

MissBizz

I have to be honest with you both, i know these aren't miracle drugs, or the results you'd might see from real Gear so going in i kept my expectations at minimal maybe more so to trick myself like " well you spent all this money you better get your ass to work even if you don't see much" but i have to tell you i'm 1/3 in to it, and now with the addition of 677 i'm true believer of SARMS and that they can definitely get you to the place you want to be or at least get you over that hump.

I have to be honest with you both, i know these aren't miracle drugs, or the results you'd might see from real Gear so going in i kept my expectations at minimal maybe more so to trick myself like " well you spent all this money you better get your ass to work even if you don't see much" but i have to tell you i'm 1/3 in to it, and now with the addition of 677 i'm true believer of SARMS and that they can definitely get you to the place you want to be or at least get you over that hump.
absolutely brother... noone ever claims they are better than steroids in terms of gains but lets be real here... nothing comes close to sarms in terms of next best.. they are definitely the next best option and to have them and know their capabilities and lack of sides, they are truly amazing and im glad you are seeing and experiencing that... please continue to keep us updated on your results!

absolutely brother... noone ever claims they are better than steroids in terms of gains but lets be real here... nothing comes close to sarms in terms of next best.. they are definitely the next best option and to have them and know their capabilities and lack of sides, they are truly amazing and im glad you are seeing and experiencing that... please continue to keep us updated on your results!

thanks dylan made a new a thread just now, of thought that came to mind from this thread hope you'll give it read.

thanks dylan made a new a thread just now, of thought that came to mind from this thread hope you'll give it read.
come on bro, i dont miss a thread! i appreciate you taking the time to write all of this and i explained all the reasons why in that thread... truly appreciated bro

They are amazing I had unreal results too.

Top Bottom