napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Week 12 update, start cutting..

MRNYS

Ok I'm on week 12, added S4 and Winstrol to existing cycle for 4 more weeks. 225 lbs today at 5'8"IMG_5517.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5518.jpg
    IMG_5518.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 36
Nice size bro, and in great shape. Those cuts are really going to pop more and more with that s4 and winny. I'd add some gw to that to and really set it off

Nice size bro, and in great shape. Those cuts are really going to pop more and more with that s4 and winny. I'd add some gw to that to and really set it off
I'm using GW and MK677 and 2826. Despite one injury (torn muscle in my groin a month ago) and my 8 herniated discs I was able to put on about 23 lbs. I held a ton of water in the beginning but got that under control with Aromasin and potassium. Sorry for the side shots and I am terrible at doing selfies.

I'm using GW and MK677 and 2826. Despite one injury (torn muscle in my groin a month ago) and my 8 herniated discs I was able to put on about 23 lbs. I held a ton of water in the beginning but got that under control with Aromasin and potassium. Sorry for the side shots and I am terrible at doing selfies.
That's a pretty amazing job brother! Outstanding progress

Out-freakin'-standing!

Score one for the "older" guys. Older my ass. I defy some of these kids hang with MRNYS.

Top Bottom