napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ways to lose weight?

john210

Hi,

Sorry for this post, Actually I think this post would help the beginner.

Gaining weight is so easy, but losing it needs much more efforts. And for some people, it has been proved to struggling. Especially if you are in a hurry, only physical and mental efforts are not sufficient.
You need some additional targets and strategies. You have to avoid the foods which are unhealthy and contains almost zero nutritional value. You can't also take high fat containing foods. These categories include junk food, whole fat milk, fried items, drinks etc. Add the food which is rich in nutrients but has a poor fat portion.

Try to limit your diet portion. Following a limited diet portion will help to shed pounds without affecting your health too much. Divide your day into six meal system. This is really effective for a targeted weight control. During choosing your food item you should be careful about protein and carbohydrate ratio. There is no alternative to physical exercise for losing weight. Do some exercise daily which helps to burn fats and expend a lot of energy. Lifting weights, running, swimming, rope jumping helps to increase metabolic processes and break down fat cells.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks for the post. I agree, proper nutrition is paramount for successful weight loss and weight management. There are no quick fixes or magic pills here. Good old planning, execution, hard work and consistency are indispensable.

IMO traditional "diets" fail long term because they fail to educate and address the how and the why of weight loss, which is simply energy balance. Create a negative balance and weight is lost; create a positive balance and weight is gained. Obviously, there are other important factors such as food selection, weight lifting and cardio. However, all these can be in check, but if there is no negative energy balance, no weight will be lost. It is amazing how many people i speak with regularly who do not know or understand this simple, but basic concept. It isn't their fault, as i said in the beginning, traditional diets do not address this basic concept.

the thing that noone seems to grasp or understand is that ped's make up such a small percentage of what you do and gain... diet is seriously at least 80% of all of this then training is a good 10-15% and then ped's cover the rest... without diet you have jack shit... sure you can gain weight but who fucking cares... anyone and i mean anyone can eat everything in sight take some juice and "get big" but that doesn't make it healthy nor does it mean it looks pleasing in any way...

Top Bottom