napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Water retention on TEST

dobo12

hey Dylan,
Love your clips...very educational!
I'm 58 and been taking test for 3-4 years now with no real break.
I feel like I'm retaining water and want to try HGH for a while.
Saw you clip on the best test where you mentioned water retention and guys not controlling their estrogen - how and what does one use to help.
Regards

You've been on test for three or four years without stopping? Are you on testosterone replacement therapy or did you just keep running test? Where is your AI? GH isn't used to prevent water retention. If anything you will give you water retention.

are you kidding me right now? you have been running test 4 years without stopping? you dont know what estrogen is and that testosterone converts to estrogen? do you WANT to kill yourself? serious question... very serious question...

Regardless of how long you are running Test HGH will only make your water retention problem worse. You need to be running an aromatase inhibitor.

Now you running Test for that long is a entirely different issue. What dosages are you running?

Please post your full stats...

Are you blasting and cruising or just blasting for that entire length of time?

hey Dylan,
Saw you clip on the best test where you mentioned water retention and guys not controlling their estrogen - how and what does one use to help.
Regards

What dose have you been running your test? Are you in trt? Bloodwork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey Dylan,
Regards

We need some more info before we can help you bud.

Are you on doctor prescribed TRT?

What dose test are you taking?

If you are running test on your own withut being under a doctors care, there's a lot that can go wrong. If you are running more than your should you will retain water without an AI, and the higher doses will out severe strain on your health. You cannot run test above physiological levels long term without cnsequences

please provide more information man... its beyond impossible to help in any way with the little amount of what you gave us...

I've been Cruising the entire time taking 100mg of prop weekly sometimes bi-weekly. In the past year I started a recommended mixture ...taking 50mg of Prop with 125mg of Enanthate. I originally started just to feel a bit better and fight off some of the age related aces, pains and weight gain. Even with the Test my blood work has not been the cause of concern for my Doc.
I just got some HGH last week thinking it would help with weight lose (I'm about 30lbs overweight) and started working out again.
I must admit I'm feeling like a knucklehead right now reading the concern in your responses. I'm appreciating even more the work you all do in helping everyone understanding this stuff a bit better...a lot of shitty info out there. Thank you! Thank you ! Thank you!
Where do I go from here guys - what tests should I have done - which direction should I go to lose the weight and general good health.
I appreciate you taking the time to help!

well first of all... hgh is not going to make you lose 30 lbs. whatsoever so you should not even be using it... thats LONG TERM when it comes to weight loss and not what you think whatsoever.. did you have low test diagnosed? at this point you are going to have to stay on but you should have a doctor watching you and prescribing it, not just doing it yourself...

Top Bottom