napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Water enhancers

Bigsteve5776

I was at the store today and decided to buy a mio water enhancer to try, it was actually pretty decent. Let's face it drinking over a gallon of water a day, sometimes it's nice to have something with flavor. I have a feeling though even though the nutrients supposedly have zero everything, there has to be a reason they arnt good for you. Any one have any knowledge on these water enhancers?

Crystal Light bossman......3 gallons a day goes down like <insert whore joke here>

Crystal Light bossman......3 gallons a day goes down like <insert whore joke here>
Same here. Flavored water makes a hell of a difference and much easier to hit intake for the day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree, I was having trouble hitting what I'd like to do I saw this and decided to try it. Tasted like koolaid would make it much easier to drink amass amounts of water.

I use them all the time and occasionally make lemonade out of fresh lemons and Splenda. People talk trash about artificial sweeteners in drinks but they have always been a staple of mine.

A little artificial sweetener won't hurt ya one bit, but there is a lot of propaganda out there saying the opposite. I'll stick with mine and not think twice about it

A little artificial sweetener won't hurt ya one bit, but there is a lot of propaganda out there saying the opposite. I'll stick with mine and not think twice about it

X2......2-3 gallons a day and I ain't dead. Hmmmmm.

I use Crystal Light year round, right up until the week before a show.

X2......2-3 gallons a day and I ain't dead. Hmmmmm.

I use Crystal Light year round, right up until the week before a show.

Amen brother

i dont know brother, im sorry, im one of those boring ones that just likes water as it is... i dont even know why, I just do bro... i guess you just get used to it... i have pretty much always just drank water... when i lived in hawaii i had guava juice once in a while but other than that, just plain water bro... im not really familiar with any of the taste enhancers...

Top Bottom