napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wanting some guidance on cycles.

Height: 5'9'
weight 180lbs
BF 10%
Training: years 15
Goals: More muscle clean and slow (10lbs extra muscle would be ideal for size.)
Vascularity, Strength, Hard, Energy, Cut down to 7% BF, Hair FRIENDLY

First Cycle: 300mg Test E 10 weeks.
second cycle: 400 Test E 12 weeks.
Both lots of time off and PCT. Recovered fully. Ready for second cycle.

Second Cycle Critique?
Weeks 1-16 Test E 400mg / week
Weeks 1-16 EQ 600mg / week
Weeks 11-16 50mg Anavar
Weeks 1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
MK-2866 25 mg day
GW-501516 20 mg day

PCT:
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Organ ST
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Last edited:
Run the anavar 1-6 instead of 11-16 and take the test e 1-12 not 1-10. other than that, in my eyes everything looks pretty good, assuming you are taking all your AI’s , ancillaries, etc.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Run the anavar 1-6 instead of 11-16 and take the test e 1-12 not 1-10. other than that, in my eyes everything looks pretty good, assuming you are taking all your AI’s , ancillaries, etc.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
Thank youu
What do you think about proviron throughout (week 1-16) as well?
I was only thinking of anavar at the end as a finisher / photoshoot

Last edited:
i never run a cycle without proviron and would definitely add it here... have you ever considered using winstrol as opposed to anavar? make sure you have dga organ st with any oral you run

i never run a cycle without proviron and would definitely add it here... have you ever considered using winstrol as opposed to anavar? make sure you have dga organ st with any oral you run

I havent considered it. I just always wanted to do try anavar, but if it carries better results with fewer sides. Organ st throughout entire cycle and pct. check

Height: 5'9'
weight 180lbs
BF 10%
Training: years 15
Goals: More muscle clean and slow (10lbs extra muscle would be ideal for size.)
Vascularity, Strength, Hard, Energy, Cut down to 7% BF, Hair FRIENDLY

First Cycle: 300mg Test E 10 weeks.
second cycle: 400 Test E 12 weeks.
Both lots of time off and PCT. Recovered fully. Ready for second cycle.

Second Cycle Critique?
Weeks 1-16 Test E 400mg / week
Weeks 1-16 EQ 600mg / week
Weeks 11-16 50mg Anavar
Weeks 1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
MK-2866 25 mg day
GW-501516 20 mg day

PCT:
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Organ ST
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You can get in touch with our pro for cycle consulting by following the instructions in this thread https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/ask-ifbb-pro-powered-pharmacomstore-40568.html?highlight=PharmaComStore

thank you

I havent considered it. I just always wanted to do try anavar, but if it carries better results with fewer sides. Organ st throughout entire cycle and pct. check

Anavar is pretty weak. I'd pick winstrol and use that as a finisher to your cycle

So use proviron throughout and just add in Winstrol the last 5 weeks? Hair is a concern, thats why i preferred anavar.

That’s why i didn’t recommend winstrol to you as i saw you saw wrote hair friendly in the thread, however, be aware that anavar is also a DHT and isn’t hair friendly, it’s less harsh than winstrol on hair, but not “hair friendly”. Maybe try some turinabol.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Test E 500mg/week. I have no opinion on EQ. Anavar is for females. Use Winstrol in the last six weeks. Use Anadrol in the first 6 weeks. I didn’t know Dylan recommended Proviron every cycle... I’m new to this forum. Looks harmless and beneficial. Ordering now... [emoji16]

Test E 500mg/week. I have no opinion on EQ. Anavar is for females. Use Winstrol in the last six weeks. Use Anadrol in the first 6 weeks. I didn’t know Dylan recommended Proviron every cycle... I’m new to this forum. Looks harmless and beneficial. Ordering now... [emoji16]

I disagree with most of what you just wrote.

If you
So use proviron throughout and just add in Winstrol the last 5 weeks? Hair is a concern, thats why i preferred anavar.
If you are prone to hair issues you should probably avoid any DHT compound which would be either

Proviron is fine to run with other orals right? var over winny for hair reasons he said. I thought winny is way more harsh on hair then var

Last edited:
Proviron is fine to run with other orals right? var over winny for hair reasons he said. I thought winny is way more harsh on hair then var
you can run proviron with anything... winstrol is definitely more harsh than anavar but its also far more effective

Top Bottom