napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

wanting to run lgd solo any advice?

nicejoggersbro

i have been wanting run this for awhile now, either it or osta and if i were to run either of them with something else stacked it would probably be mk 766 or rad , but im really not sure. im 6'5 215 pry 13-15%bf maybe ,26 yrs old, mainly looking to lean up just a but but a few gains would be a very nice perk, i dont no if i need to go with the lgd realy. but any advice would be great, if there is something that would be better like maybe just mk 677 and gw?? and require no pct that would be cool too. thanks much appreciated.

i have been wanting run this for awhile now, either it or osta and if i were to run either of them with something else stacked it would probably be mk 766 or rad , but im really not sure. im 6'5 215 pry 13-15%bf maybe ,26 yrs old, mainly looking to lean up just a but but a few gains would be a very nice perk, i dont no if i need to go with the lgd realy. but any advice would be great, if there is something that would be better like maybe just mk 677 and gw?? and require no pct that would be cool too. thanks much appreciated.

Well bro, no matter if you use Ostarine or LGD there's still going to require a mini pct afterwards.

MK-677 is great, but really you need to run it a good 6 months or so for ideal results

For your goals I really would go with a triple stack at least. I think it fits your goals well. Here is the protocol. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well bro, no matter if you use Ostarine or LGD there's still going to require a mini pct afterwards.

MK-677 is great, but really you need to run it a good 6 months or so for ideal results

For your goals I really would go with a triple stack at least. I think it fits your goals well. Here is the protocol. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

looks nice, but im not a huge fan of s4, and as for the gw can u explain to me more what its all about? i no its an endurance product but as far as a physique results? and how it contributes to a pct? not questioning you but i am curious :D and would i want daa with the osta?

Last edited:
looks nice, but im not a huge fan of s4, and as for the gw can u explain to me more what its all about? i no its an endurance product but as far as a physique results? and how it contributes to a pct? not questioning you but i am curious :D and would i want daa with the osta?

You said you want to lean up a bit. GW is perfect for that. If you don't want to use S4 that's fine, but I would go with at least a stack of Ostarine and GW or LGD and GW if you want a little more mass gains

GW is used in pct to prevent rebound of fat gain while trying to recover, and also to lower cortisol which can cause catabolism in past cycle therapy....so yes it does contribute to helping you keep gains and it has big advantages for fat loss and endurance

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Im a big fan of this stack.. been running this as a bridge for years

Yes, that is correct bro

No, actually one bottle of Osta lasts four weeks. You'll need 3 bottles for a 12-week run. Each bottle contains 30 milliliters , each one milliliter contains 25 milligrams of Osta.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You said you want to lean up a bit. GW is perfect for that. If you don't want to use S4 that's fine, but I would go with at least a stack of Ostarine and GW or LGD and GW if you want a little more mass gains

GW is used in pct to prevent rebound of fat gain while trying to recover, and also to lower cortisol which can cause catabolism in past cycle therapy....so yes it does contribute to helping you keep gains and it has big advantages for fat loss and endurance

This is actually my favorite Sarms stack. Osta, LGD, and GW. Dose these once in the morning and you're good to go. The Osta and LGD really do have a Synergy together. Both have healing properties and make you feel fantastic. The sense of well-being is through the roof! Osta's recomp properties are similar (to me) to Rad. LGD's bulking (to me) is similar to Tbol. The two of those with GW (for Vo2) are awesome. This is my favorite combination so far with the Sarms. And I have tried them all.

No, actually one bottle of Osta lasts four weeks. You'll need 3 bottles for a 12-week run. Each bottle contains 30 milliliters , each one milliliter contains 25 milligrams of Osta.

1ml is 50 mg's per Ml and there are 30 ML per bottle and you take 25 mg's a day....so one bottle lasts 8 weeks......not 4

1ml is 50 mg's per Ml and there are 30 ML per bottle and you take 25 mg's a day....so one bottle lasts 8 weeks......not 4
I haven't seen anyone offering 50 milligrams per milliliter. Are the new SarmsX bottles of Ostarine offered that way? It's usually 25 milligrams per milliliter. That way you take a full milliliter each morning.

I haven't seen anyone offering 50 milligrams per milliliter. Are the new SarmsX bottles of Ostarine offered that way? It's usually 25 milligrams per milliliter. That way you take a full milliliter each morning.

Sarmsx is 50 mg's per ml........

Thanks for letting me know Monty. I was getting ready to order some more next week anyways and that's good to know. Thanks a lot!

No that is absolutely INCORRECT. Ostarine is 50mg per ml and the dose is 25mg per day. One bottle lasts two months bro

It's always been that way with this company.....even with pure essence it was still 50mg per ml

It's always been that way with this company.....even with pure essence it was still 50mg per ml

No wonder I was feeling so good the first time I ran it together with LGD! I was running 50 milligrams a day I guess! LOL

No wonder I was feeling so good the first time I ran it together with LGD! I was running 50 milligrams a day I guess! LOL

Lol, getting that "extra" support brother :)

Top Bottom