napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wanted to add primo to my tren and test cycle

Rehman1011

Hey guys wanted to get some insight from the borad. Been on a tren and test low dose cycle for about a month and wanted to stack primo with it. Do guys think it's safe to add since I'm already in a test and tren cycle? (2.5 cc of tren and 1cc of test every 4days)

Lets hear your full stats bud. Age, height, weight, bf%. My opinion though, I'd just save the primo for the next cycle since you're already 4 weeks in this one.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Hey guys wanted to get some insight from the borad. Been on a tren and test low dose cycle for about a month and wanted to stack primo with it. Do guys think it's safe to add since I'm already in a test and tren cycle? (2.5 cc of tren and 1cc of test every 4days)
Before we can advise you we need your full stats, goals, abd experience bud

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

it really depends on your stats... primo is perfect in this stack but we need to know your stats and experience...

age/height/weight/bod fat?

cycle history?

I'm already in a test and tren cycle? (2.5 cc of tren and 1cc of test every 4days)

You realize that stating your dosing in cc gives us absolutely no information!
How the hell are we supposed to know it's concentration...we can't even guess because you don't even tell us what ester
How many mg's a week are you pinning????

Bro.... 2nd cycle and your using Tren???
17% BF% ????

You are in over your head ....
Stop thinking about adding compounds .... stop your cycle and PCT
Do some research as to where you e gone wrong

Bro.... 2nd cycle and your using Tren???
17% BF% ????

You are in over your head ....
Stop thinking about adding compounds .... stop your cycle and PCT
Do some research as to where you e gone wrong
Exactly what he said. You are adding in these 2 compounds on ur 2nd cycle and one of those is tren? Steroids don't burn fat. Stop what you are doing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think your bodyfat is a bit high. and I don't recommend a cycle like this for your second cycle. especially Tren. you aren't in a condition to run Tren. I also suggest to stop and PCT

Age 32, ht 6'4, wt 237 , bf% 17 2nd cycle

Bodyfat is too high at the moment, and you don't ever use Tren on a second cycle bro. You are getting ahead of yourself adding in compounds like that, and you just need to stop it all together.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom