napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Want weight/muscle gains

Littlelady

Hey just hoping I could get some advice for woman on sarms to help with gaining weight and muscle and recovery. Back story..was 65kg last year got very sick for months and wasn't able to go to gym and lost all muscle def, energy, appetite and down to 47kg in only a few weeks😓. The past month my appetite has gone up a little but still struggling and have gone up to 50.5kg and will soon be returning to gym. Is there a sarm that will be safe for woman to help increase appetite but not lose the little bit of weight I have finialy gotten back ( thinking mk677?) And to help me with getting bigger again once I'm back in training. New to sarms and would love some help.
(I don't want to look like I'm on juice and get hairy or a big jaw)

Last edited:
mk677 will definitely help with appetite but can add unwanted water weight initially... you are not going to get hairy or a big jaw, LOL .. sarms are not going to cause you virilization unless you have something that is fake... if you do go with 677, you need to run half the dose a man dose, so 12.5 mg every day and you need to run it a good six months to really get the most out of it

Water weight to start with is ok. Is there one or 2 others that would be recommended to stack with the 677 for woman?.

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 12.5 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom