napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Want to try Sarms, first time

Fish6900

Hi I'm 38, 6'2", 190lbs training on and off most of my life. But training solid for last 5 years. Looking for help with my first stack Sarms. I've been close to taking injectable many times but didn't. Now a buddy told me about Sarms so I'm very interested. Sounds safer. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
My goal this year is to hit 220lbs. I have been at 205lbs once two years ago but my body fat was super high, for me as I was eating allot. Also I've never done anabolic steroids before. I train 5-7 days per week, very hard. Sorry for my vagueness earlier, I don't want to waste your time. Thank you.

My goal this year is to hit 220lbs. I have been at 205lbs once two years ago but my body fat was super high, for me as I was eating allot. Also I've never done anabolic steroids before. I train 5-7 days per week, very hard. Sorry for my vagueness earlier, I don't want to waste your time. Thank you.
its cool bro, i just cant start throwing out random layouts without knowing your goals... here's the layout i recommend

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom