napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Want to start with Cardarine, How is the Cardarine from esarms?

wolveses1

I want to try Cardarine, I've heard that you don't need a PCT while taking it. What exactly is the 'cardarine' from e sarms? I'm only confused because it seems to have a different chemical labeled than cardarine itself. Is it the same ? Why is it two separate chemicals not listed as cardarine in the description? Cardarine sounds really awesome. If anyones had great results from their stuff or would like to clarify what I'm getting that would be great and help me out a lot! Thanks

esarms.com is the only place i’d trust to get SARMS. they are used by the pros and lab tested.

I wouldn’t trust a single SARM from anywhere else.

It looks like when you buy the cardarine it's sold in two different forms to be taken at the same time. What does each one do?

Edit: Forgive me, I'm kind of retarded. It says Cardarine AND Cardazol... I'm sorry!! What does Cardazol do?

Last edited:
Easarms sells top tier sarms, and their cardarine is no exception. The cardazol is a supplement that can be taken alone, but also works synergistically alongside the cardarine to give you enhanced results.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

There's plenty of reviews and information on esarms Cardarine and Banned Nutrition products on the forum. You just need to spend some time a do some research.

The stickies answered a lot of my questions. I noticed it was said in another thread that it wasn't very useful to run Ostarine for 4 weeks. I could see how that makes sense for strength and muscle gains. However with Cardarine, it seems that you'll see the cardio gains on it immediately. For me, that means I can train more jiu jitsu and do flips WHILE being able to lift and make those muscle gains. Also I'd really love to crush some of the best guys on the mat for a change. I just saw a video of a huge bodybuilder saying Cardarine helped him win a bike race. I want those types of gains. I want to be able to train every day while making muscle gains whereas I'd be inhibited to build muscle otherwise due to the energy expendure of daily cardio.

edit: Do you have any advice for my goals? What to take, how long, etc. I want it all but what maters most to me is: 1. Performance 2. Muscle 3. Strength 4. Cutting

Last edited:
Right now I"m thinking Cardarine for either 4 or 12 weeks.

Cardarine four weeks is just wasting money. It takes time to build your vo2 max and four weeks isnt nearly enough. I would go with the enhanced cutting stack on the esarms 12 week stacks

Top Bottom