napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Want to know how to grow faster.

Alphamale35

I'm new here Im 28 years old I'm 218 with 10% bf I've done different cycles and put in some size but not what I should have put on I dunno if the gear isn't good quality but just looking for info on what I should be doing I eat and train like an animal just not satisfied.

I'm going to move this to our general area, you will get more traffic there. Be ready to give some details about how you are training and what your diet looks like.

Hey bro.. welcome to isarms! It's nice to have you... maybe you could start by giving us a general idea about your diet

I eat 5 full meals a day every meal with about 6-8 oz of protein with about a hundred grams of carbs each meal and a about a cup of veggies I don't really implement fats which I should

More than 3000 a day deff cause I'll eat some snake later in the night also I'm on 4 iu of gh and 750 test a week

Well ok you are eating 3000. But plz explain teaining regimine and also height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might have unrealistic expectations bro. How tall are you and wgat is your bodyfat? The more muscle you gain, the harder it is to gain further muscle. The closer to your genetic potential you are, the lower your gains will be.

At the point I am, I'm happy to gain 3 or 4 lbs of muscle per YEAR

there are other factors at play too. Diet obviously is a big one, training (maybe you need to introduce a new stimulus and switch things up, or maybe you need a week off training), genetics, response to compounds, bodyfat (the more fat you have, the less your gains will be.)

Well your bmr is 2150. If you are working out 4-5 times a week. 3125 just to be static brother. Probly why gains have stalled. You should be more like 3800-4000 a week and a little fats healthy fats. Helps you grow.

This thread is basically a typo. Obviously his diet and training are off. This reminds me of the guy talking to me at a store one day about gear. I asked "How much weight are you looking to gain with an AAS cycle?" His reply... 'About 65 pounds'.

CLASSIC

This thread is basically a typo. Obviously his diet and training are off. This reminds me of the guy talking to me at a store one day about gear. I asked "How much weight are you looking to gain with an AAS cycle?" His reply... 'About 65 pounds'.

CLASSIC

Realistically he should have said 65 lean pounds. Then I would have given him advice.

Listen I'm just asking advice here maybe I am being unrealistic but I just want feedback I'm stuck and looking for advice that's all isn't that why we are in here

Listen I'm just asking advice here maybe I am being unrealistic but I just want feedback I'm stuck and looking for advice that's all isn't that why we are in here

6'1,218, and 10% bodyfat are pretty great stats.....what have you done to get to that point? There's probably some minor changes you could make to get back to progressing.

I'd increase daily calories and perhaps adjust training. You gotta forgive me at times I can be critical.

Body fat is very low for the most part push the calories more put some muscle and be afraid of the the added fat then diet that back down after the high consistency in calories and train heavy

Top Bottom