napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

want detailed step by step first sarms cycle

Mohamedemam

Hi i am a 25 year old male

6.2 feet tall

176 lb

about 15-18% body fat

i can do 110Lb dumbbells on flat bench and squat 200Lb just for perspective.

i am looking to start my first sarms cycle for bulking now i want to make it very clear that i want to do everything as safe and correct as possible no matter the cost i have never taken roids or sarms before i was planning on doing a sarms cycle then once i have recovered from that please recommend how long before i should be looking to do a test e only cycle and might add sarms as well if you guys think it is a good idea. i would really love a reply by Dylan Gemelli as i am a big fan and really appreciate his work and videos.

i would like to be told exactly what and when to take everything from multivitamins,b12 injections,liver and organ defenders,pcts. i will spare no expense

please excuse any spelling mistakes this is my first post and i am new to forms thank you.

you have no reason nor business to even be discussing steroids right now... you have no knowledge base whatsoever and you are very undersized for your height... you need to wait several years before even thinking about it... here is the sarms cycle to go with

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom