napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wal-Mart protein powder

m555zma

I'm broke until payday. Can't spend $50 on Syntha6. Walmart has protein for $17.00. Is it real? Is it bullshit?? Does it work...

I would not use syntha 6 EVER!! Read the label bro its mostly whey concentrate. If your spending 50 on that crap spend 10 more and but some dymatize ISO 100. Protein is very important but more important is the quality. As far as wallmart I have looked before and all there brands are bullshit. Muscletech, six star and some other b.s. just eat well tell payday bro and save your money imo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

syntha 6 that is HORRIBLE dude... wal mart brands are pure shit as well... M.A.N sports makes a great protein you can get at vitamin shoppe... optimum nutrition, dymatize, bsn, all pure shit... www.truenutrition.com is excellent as well and allows you to design your own

syntha 6 that is HORRIBLE dude... wal mart brands are pure shit as well... M.A.N sports makes a great protein you can get at vitamin shoppe... optimum nutrition, dymatize, bsn, all pure shit... www.truenutrition.com is excellent as well and allows you to design your own
Dylan... Man is like 40 bucks a pound right?

No its not at all... jet.com and vitamin shoppe is 29.99 for 1.75 lbs but im talking about quality here

There's a lot of different protein brands out there ive used and continue to use, depending on what I can find that's good quality for the price, and I stock up when there are sales, etc...I am a budget shopper but I'd never get my protein from Walmart. That six star stuff tastes like shit too

You can always just pick up a few cans of tuna, boiled eggs or chicken and replace your shake with real foods for a few days.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

You can always just pick up a few cans of tuna, boiled eggs or chicken and replace your shake with real foods for a few days.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]
That's what I would do in this situation. Real food is always better.

Is gold standard ok?
thats one of the cheapest made proteins out there bro... i know that first hand from dealing with different reps, even at their own company.. i will not expound further but i would not use it if it were given to me free, i know that much

thats one of the cheapest made proteins out there bro... i know that first hand from dealing with different reps, even at their own company.. i will not expound further but i would not use it if it were given to me free, i know that much

Yup, gold standard was always fairly cheap and they changed the formula a couple years ago for the worse. I definitely don't bother with them anymore.

Where at Red?

myprotein.com, they were running a 35% off sale for the first 100 customers a couple days ago. So I grabbed 2 11 pounders. Grabbed some cheap fish oil too, I always use nordic naturals for fish oil, but couldn't pass on the price haha.

I have had luck with EAS protein. You can often find it at bjs wholesale club like 5lbs for $40 or $35 when they have a coupon. I have used Walmart proteins aas have some friends. I would not call them great, but if you cant get anything else I would consider it. The best thing is when you get a couple people sometimes the mail order places will give you a deal if you buy like 8 tubs at a time. I often hear syntha 6 as a protein powder. It seems to me its more a meal replacement as it has a moderate or low protein count compared to carbs and fat as does muscle milk.

Speaking of is protein ok or real. Is anyone on here old enough to recall strength systems and the crap they were pulling? Something like a serving of protein was supposed to have like 25 grams of protein and had 2. I think someone from prolab that worked with my college football team said they were basically putting pudding mix in jars????

You have to watch what you get with protein powders. There has been some out there known for amino spiking without getting exactly what is advertised on the nutrition facts

Thoughts on the ISO 100 and/or 1st Phorm protein?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GNC has a "pro" series GNC brand whey in a white tub, 24G of protein per scoop(low carb not a lot of filler, easy on the stomach) 5lbs for 49 bucks. I buy it once in a while, I enjoy it.

Top Bottom