napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Waiting is the toughest part

KODA24

I'm 18 days from starting a massive cycle, using all reputable sources found on our source board. Waiting to pin is like having your limb caught in a trap and your ready to chew off the hand to free yourself and begin! I just ordered my GW, got everything else including my perfect pct, I'm locked and loaded. Waiting is the toughest part.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

wuLeDTb.jpg

Look at the bright side you only have 18 days to go. I just finished a 10 week run so only 8 weeks left till my summer blast...

Just cryogeniclly freeze yourself for 2 weeks like Cartman

I just started tren last week that I got in December. Fucking tell me about it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

The waiting game sucks, but it's necessary. I still have 7 weeks left of my 12 week cruise but I try to look at the positives of giving my body the break it needs

The waiting game sucks, but it's necessary. I still have 7 weeks left of my 12 week cruise but I try to look at the positives of giving my body the break it needs
But with a cruise your still "on" some test correct? That's better than nothing I would think.

But with a cruise your still "on" some test correct? That's better than nothing I would think.

For us on TRT, yes way better than what our body's produce naturally. It's hard to keep muscle when your natty test levels are 200

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Me and NY are the most disciplined pinning schedule non keepinist mother fuckers I know. Literally we should YouTube a pin ghost challenge and fucking stroke via live stream. I jest, I jest... I promise.

Me: [emoji525] watermelon
NY: [emoji500] white rice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and NY are the most disciplined pinning schedule non keepinist mother fuckers I know. Literally we should YouTube a pin ghost challenge and fucking stroke via live stream. I jest, I jest... I promise.

Me: [emoji525] watermelon
NY: [emoji500] white rice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F'ing great I'm subscribing to that shit. Lmao.

Hell yes waiting sucks, seems like it took me all winter to save up for this up coming
Cycle, so I got a 1/4 it in and now ordered the rest, so I been tracking this shit for the last
6 days, seems like it made its way to every major fucking city but mine lol geez
The anticipation is a killer hell I don't have any finger nails left

Hell yes waiting sucks, seems like it took me all winter to save up for this up coming
Cycle, so I got a 1/4 it in and now ordered the rest, so I been tracking this shit for the last
6 days, seems like it made its way to every major fucking city but mine lol geez
The anticipation is a killer hell I don't have any finger nails left
Haha......yup, I know the feeling bro.

Top Bottom