napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vitmain B12- Methylcobalamin vs Cyanocobalamin

9th Wonder

I've taken vitamin b12 injections before, but it has been through the doctor. I'm about to jump on Tren and want to negate prolactin sides so I've been doing a little research before I pull the trigger. I found an article that explains the difference between the two, but I thought I would hear what some of you guys had to say since I know allot of guys use it. This is just a copy and paste, but everything I've read so far says roughly the same thing. I have an idea how much I want to take, but would also like to hear what you guys dose yours at. Most of them are 30 ml/1000mcg but there is a big difference in price.

Cyanocabalamin is about $49 for 30mls where Methylcobalamin is $149 for 30mls and slightly higher dose per ml (1250mcg/ml)- Seems worth it, but not sure...? What do you guys like to take?

The Difference Between Cyanocobalamin and Methylcobalamin

Cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin are the same compound with only one molecule differentiating the two. Cyanocobalamin has a cyanide donor, meaning that a molecule of cyanide is attached to the cobalamin compound. Instead of cyanide, methylcobalamin has a methyl donor attached to the cobalamin compound. Though the difference is small, it can have an impact on your health.
Because it is cheaper to produce, cyanocobalamin is the type of B12 most often found in vitamins and dietary supplements. It is not naturally occurring and can only be made in a laboratory. Since cyanocobalamin contains cyanide, a substance that is not intended to be used in the body, cyanocobalamin must be broken down and converted. The body naturally tries to convert cyanocobalamin into methylcobalamin by removing the cyanide donor and attaching a methyl donor. This must be done before the compound can be used as vitamin B12 by the body.
The human body naturally has a supply of methyl molecules, typically used for a process called methylation. Methylation is a normal function of a healthy body. It is important for stabilizing free radicals and detoxification, which keeps the body healthy and illness-free. Consumption of methylcobalamin replenishes the body’s supply of methyl molecules, whereas consumption of cyanocobalamin depletes the supply of methyl compounds. For this reason, cyanocobalamin can have an adverse effect on one’s health by using useful methyl compounds that are needed for other purposes. Thus, the body unnecessarily uses energy and resources converting cyanocobalamin into a biologically useful form of vitamin B12.
Methylcobalamin not only replenishes the body’s supply of methyl molecules, it also does not need to be converted before it can be used. That is because methylcobalamin is the purer, naturally occurring form of vitamin B12. Methylcobalamin can be absorbed and used by the body immediately. This is particularly true when methylcobalamin is injected because then it can bypass the absorption process in the small intestine and can be immediately used by the blood to make more cells or carried to the nervous system where it also plays an important role.

Yeah, I was interested to know what everyone likes to use as there are different Vitamin b-12 options. The most common one contains cyanide..

Methyl version hands down! In fact I was searching for a source for it today so if anyone knows please chime in. I have been using the cyanocablamin version for months which is fine but definitely isn't as pronounced as the methyl form.

He has one lol. If he would check his pm.

PHURIOUS

Lol.. Man, I tried to PM you because your box was full. You know you just cleared it.

Phurious, which form do you sell? The Methylcobalamin or Cyanocobalamin? Maybe this is common knowledge but B12 is new for me as I never bothered to use it in the past.

Lol.. Man, I tried to PM you because your box was full. You know you just cleared it.

Phurious, which form do you sell? The Methylcobalamin or Cyanocobalamin? Maybe this is common knowledge but B12 is new for me as I never bothered to use it in the past.
His is Cyanocobalamin,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I know. Im a popular guy. What can i say. Lol

PHURIOUS

I ran the cyan version for months now and its fine - the methyl version is just much more pronounced. Again if there is a source for the methyl version I would love to know a good source.

Im sure i can get it from the same place i get the cyan

PHURIOUS

Ill look into it. But what i have now is great. I use it all the time

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom