napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vitargo - Carb Supplement

Specimen

Anyone have experience with this? Im trying to only use carbs to fuel workouts and aid in recovery so this fast digesting product seems ideal. Does anyone have experience using this stuff? Alternatives?

Anyone have experience with this? Im trying to only use carbs to fuel workouts and aid in recovery so this fast digesting product seems ideal. Does anyone have experience using this stuff? Alternatives?
Ive used it before, for post workout carbs and it's a decent choice and works good for it's intended purpose. A few months ago I switched to karbolyn and have been using that

I used it years ago but mainly because I used just about every over the counter supp back then. I just started using a carb/isolate shake after my workouts. I use maltodextrin and dextrose but I assume this claims to be much better? I don't know the science behind it anymore but if it is much more effective then I might even give it a shot again. I just figure I can spend a whole lot less on malto/dex than Vitargo for similar effects?

It claims its high molecular weight (50x higher than maltodextrin) allows for faster absorption. 65 American dollars for like 6 weeks worth seems like a rip. Karbolyn is a mix with slow digesting carbs which kind of turns me off although who knows how much of a difference there really is.

I remember how ridiculously expensive it is. I'm in Canada and order malto/dex and its dirt cheap comparatively. I'm sure the fact that it can absorb faster is their claim to fame but really, does it need to be that much faster? I think they're relying on people thinking "oh my god, this will work so much better than everything else because it absorbs 100000 times faster". I just don't think it's necessary. Have never heard of Karbolyn, what was the reason for the switch, Rick? Price point? Effectiveness?

i have not personally used it... ive seen mixed reviews on it so i guess its really up to you if you want to give it a go or not

I remember how ridiculously expensive it is. I'm in Canada and order malto/dex and its dirt cheap comparatively. I'm sure the fact that it can absorb faster is their claim to fame but really, does it need to be that much faster? I think they're relying on people thinking "oh my god, this will work so much better than everything else because it absorbs 100000 times faster". I just don't think it's necessary. Have never heard of Karbolyn, what was the reason for the switch, Rick? Price point? Effectiveness?
This is my thinking as well. Honestly I don't see there being a big difference, and for consudering both cost and benefit you just can't beat maltodrextrin on that front

The only reason I went to karbolyn was I got a bunch of it very cheap. A deal I couldn't pass up. Honestly when I'm out I'll probablyjust go with maltodextrin because of the regular cost

Last edited:
I actually have a dog food sized bag of carbo gain which I didnt realize was maltodextrin.. ill try that

Top Bottom