napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

vitamins for girl

serratone

Just watched your video on 11 Essential Vitamins and Minerals your body needs, and would like to eat some of those foods everyday but my family is a problem. They legit eat a bunch of junk food, and dont even cook real food. They usually just make frozen food all the time. And i dont eat alot because there isnt really any food. And i dont like sugary stuff at all, so i dont like cereal either. We basically never have fruit or vegetables in our fridge, and we're pretty limited to food since we're on foodstamps. So my question is that am i being hurt by not getting all the vitamins i need? I know i feel low on energy most of the time cuz as i said i dont eat as much, but eating all this frozen food and junk food , will it effect me in the long run? Eventually when i live on my own im sure to eat a bunch of healthy stuff but will not eating them now have some sort of long term damage? And do you have any advice on what i should try and eat since we only eat frozen food and junk food. Im 16 by the way if that helps, and Im a girl.

absolutely you are being hurt here brother... im really really sorry and disappointed to hear this... im sorry for your situation and im sory you have to feel this way... i mean, there's nothing good coming from what you are eating.. im assuming when you say frozen food you mean like frozen dinners... i mean, i have tears coming up in my eyes on this... have you tried to at least talk to your parents about eating different... this is so NOT your fault and it makes me sick to hear this, it really does... can you at least ask them to buy you a multivitamin, even like flintstones vitamins are fine... shit, i take those.. .they are complete... have you asked them about this?

Look into getting a part time job somewhere. Then you'll have some money to buy your own

Yeah, look into getting a small part time job then you can buy more veggies, lean meats, etc. And learn how to cook for yourself if your family refuses to. Nice to see you realizing this is a problem.

Just watched your video on 11 Essential Vitamins and Minerals your body needs, and would like to eat some of those foods everyday but my family is a problem. They legit eat a bunch of junk food, and dont even cook real food. They usually just make frozen food all the time. And i dont eat alot because there isnt really any food. And i dont like sugary stuff at all, so i dont like cereal either. We basically never have fruit or vegetables in our fridge, and we're pretty limited to food since we're on foodstamps. So my question is that am i being hurt by not getting all the vitamins i need? I know i feel low on energy most of the time cuz as i said i dont eat as much, but eating all this frozen food and junk food , will it effect me in the long run? Eventually when i live on my own im sure to eat a bunch of healthy stuff but will not eating them now have some sort of long term damage? And do you have any advice on what i should try and eat since we only eat frozen food and junk food. Im 16 by the way if that helps, and Im a girl.

That's a pretty rough situation to be in when you don't have control, but at least now you are at the age where you can start thinking about getting yourself a job to make sure you can have the things you need. Good nutrition with a balanced diet full of rich micronutrients from vitamins and minerals is very important to health and well being.

i would think about trying to get a job at a grocery store to be honest... they always hire people your age and that would be a perfect scenario for you... they dont give you much of a discount but some is better than none!

Top Bottom