napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vitamin D and its relation to hypogonadism

Will read this after I post in my log but super interested. My vitamin D was about 27 and change I think. Add vitamin D to my list of shit you should be able to check at home daily... like TT, E2, prolactin and all that good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

82-102 is the optimal range according to that study!

WHAT!!!!!!!!! Damn... I've got a ways to go! All the other threads I've seen about vitamin D say it takes a long time to build up levels. More good news...

And we thought the parabola was a useless algebraic equation

Last edited:
I’m at 75 I was at 27 then my friend Rhino told me to start taking 12,000 ius a day since I’m live on the northern east coast

I’m at 75 I was at 27 then my friend Rhino told me to start taking 12,000 ius a day since I’m live on the northern east coast

How long did that take?

Northern east coast? Got your shovel ready?

So can we assume that those taking cholecalciferol and lack the enzyme CYP2R1 have little chance of improving their levels? I'm only through the abstract and have skimmed the discussion and the conclusion. The recommendation is calcidiol now? So my D3 is not going to help (maybe)... This explains how some recover quickly and others take a year or more. The body's ability to convert as well as the product used for supplementation are both variables.

This is great info! Nice find!

So can we assume that those taking cholecalciferol and lack the enzyme CYP2R1 have little chance of improving their levels? I'm only through the abstract and have skimmed the discussion and the conclusion. The recommendation is calcidiol now? So my D3 is not going to help (maybe)... This explains how some recover quickly and others take a year or more. The body's ability to convert as well as the product used for supplementation are both variables.

This is great info! Nice find!

It is my understanding that vitamin D is converted to calcidiol. How efficient your body is at converting it is indiviualized. You should get some benefit from D3.

Really good info brother. Thanks for posting. Maybe I should add in some vitamin D supplementation myself. I have no idea where my levels are

Top Bottom