napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vitamin B6 on lowering prolactin levels

ConradAesthetics

Good day gents, quick question what do you guys think of using Vitamin B6 for lowering Prolactin levels instead of Dostinex?, when on a Tren cycle ofcourse, cheers

I was unaware B6 helped with that. I know it’s helpful for sleep. I take 100mg of B6 at bedtime.

some swear by it, i tried it myself at about 400mg-600 everyday but you can get some sort of nerve damage from it at high doses. I always felt safer taking caber instead as thats what it was intended to do. Obviousely b6 is much much cheaper, your call man

well bro thats like a psychic question that dylan just posted about. i have no idea, everyones body is different. i would get caber on hand in case. Ive had prolactin issues before from my first tren cycle and it isnt fun.

if you are running tren at 200 or below, then i would say its fine but above that, i certainly wouldnt personally depend on it

I have used B6 instead of dostinex while running tren to combat prolactin and it def worked however next time I would use Dostinex just to compare bit 4-500 of B6 is what I used and notice it working within a day

Prolactin issues suck.. I would tread lightly with running b vitamins to combat/control prolactin. I’ve ran it many of times and didn’t seem to lower as much as I suspected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used B6 instead of dostinex while running tren to combat prolactin and it def worked however next time I would use Dostinex just to compare bit 4-500 of B6 is what I used and notice it working within a day

Good advice if you need results quick and can’t get dostinex. Give it a shot while you wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its always better to have something than nothing... thats for sure... just dont start a cycle until you have everything on hand and do not depend on b6 alone with a higher dose on deca or tren...

Top Bottom