napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video question for Dylan

dominikers

I’m new here so sorry if I posted this on the wrong forum but I was wondering if you are ever gonna add more of your informational sarms and AAS videos you had on YouTube. I know you’ve put some of the them on your elite fitness video page. But you used to have a lot more and I waa wondering if you were ever gonna post them again because there really helpful.

well bro, it costs money to get the space necessary to upload as well as having them all edited and i dont see anyone in line sending money to help with it and that all comes out of my pocket... i dont make money on them and have a family to support....

Yah that’s so screwed up how YouTube did that. I’m sorry man I would help out with the funds if I could however I’m 18 and just started living on my own so money is tight for me.

This website is awesome though there’s so much info and it’s cool how you always respond. I look forward to being on here more often I just figured out how to navigate the site lol

Yah that’s so screwed up how YouTube did that. I’m sorry man I would help out with the funds if I could however I’m 18 and just started living on my own so money is tight for me.
im not asking for anything, i just get people constantly telling me they want this and that but they dont realize what it costs, not to mention all the extra time it takes

Top Bottom