napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video idea

dokelhol

Hi isnt it a good idea to make a video about what steroids make you the most horny?(like rank or list them) Lol its not really covered bc i used tbol the other time and 4days in i got like super horny at a shitty time i felt like i would die if i dont bust a nut lol. Is this a good video idea or?

no its not a good idea, its rather stupid to be honest and no, i wont be doing this video... not at all

My thoughts exactly.

The idea of which compounds increase lidido sounds interesting I just think the way you explained it was very distasteful.

i agree and i dont get the need to come across so douchey... i dont know how else to put it... its just unnecessary and not funny at all

Hi isnt it a good idea to make a video about what steroids make you the most horny?(like rank or list them) Lol its not really covered bc i used tbol the other time and 4days in i got like super horny at a shitty time i felt like i would die if i dont bust a nut lol. Is this a good video idea or?
Well, since using steroids to get horny makes no sense, thetes no sense in the video. Besides that libido has less to do with compounds and more to do with hormonal balance

Top Bottom