napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

video comparing mk677 and mk2866

onurenter

Hi Dylan, love your videos on sarms, they have really informative.

Got a question, I haven't seen a video comparing mk677 and mk2866. I'd interested in your thoughts to understand the benefits of each and where one is better than the other i.e. Mk677 has good well being benefits but how does mk2866 compare

i have done videos on both explaining IN DETAIL the benefits of each... they are COMPLETELY different... thats basically like comparing hgh to steroids... 677 is in the same category as hgh...

Hi Dylan, love your videos on sarms, they have really informative.

Got a question, I haven't seen a video comparing mk677 and mk2866. I'd interested in your thoughts to understand the benefits of each and where one is better than the other i.e. Mk677 has good well being benefits but how does mk2866 compare

They honestly couldn't be anymore different so I don't see the importance in comparing them. It would make more sense to compare sarms with similar qualities, properties, and benefits....but MK-677 is in a class all its own being a GH secretogue

exactly, they are not comparable in any way... there are as opposite as you can get and not really in the same category... 677 is grouped with sarms but is not an actual sarm... you need to learn what a secretagogue is and then you will understand the difference... read up on it, im not going to type a book on it when you can read it on a simple search

Top Bottom