napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Very Low T and Ostarine

user123455

I'm 23, a newbie to SARMs, and I started a 6 week ostarine cycle about 2 weeks ago at 20 mg/day to test the waters.

I've also had "depression" for close to 6 months and have been on a SSRI, just went off of it.

I went into the doctor last week to get my testosterone checked, and my free test is 6.47 ng/dL (low end of the range up to 20 ng/dL) and my total test is a mere 231 ng/dL, which from my understanding is VERY low for a 23 year old.

I am pretty confident in saying that this low level of testosterone is not due to suppression from a relatively low dose of ostarine, but is this possible? I think I have always had low testosterone. Any opinions on this?

For anybody that has gotten TRT, what are your experiences with it?

Thank you.

There several possible reasons for having low test. I would advise you to talk further with your doctor. To answer your question about mk2866 or rather legit mk 2866, yes it does cause some mild suppression. I am no expert on what sources have the best quality but in my experience I have used a couple of sources and know that all mk2866 is not the same. You should expect some suppression on mk2866. I highly recommend you consult your possible low test issue with a qualified endo. TRT is very much individualized and you need to be monitored by a qualified physician.

Where is your ostarine from? That is a lot of suppression in two weeks. You may have a prohormone or something. You need to probsbly stop what you're taking, run a full pct, then retest your levels. I would highly doubt your natural levels are that low At your age, but you need bloodwork when not under the influence of something reducing your test levels

I received my ostarine from IRC.BIO

I've had a lot of symptoms of low T (fatigue, depression, etc.) prior to taking, and when I took an SSRI I didn't see improvements in mood and fatigue.

I was just wondering if I had normal physiological levels of testosterone prior to taking ostarine, is this the level of suppression expected? Or is this far too large to consider its strictly from the ostarine? Thanks

STOP...JUST STOP

you have your units messed up...you are not 6.47ng/dL...you are 6.47 ng/mL
the reference range ng/dL is approx 285-850ng/dL....the low end of the range is NOT 20ng/dL...it's 2.85ng/ MILLILITER..not DECILITER

6.47ng/mL EQUALS 647ng/dL !!!!

the median average is 565ng/dL

post a copy of your results...cuz nothing you posted makes any sense

Last edited:
Why did you put quotes around depression and why did you stop your medication?

You read my post wrong. Let me help you out.

Free Test: 6.47 ng/dL. Standard range is 5.25 - 20.7 ng/dL. Within the standard range, but low.

Total Test: 231 ng/dL. Standard range is 240 - 950 ng/dL. Below standard range, low T is classified as anything below 300 ng/dL.

Last edited by a moderator:
The SSRIs were not improving my mood and fatigue levels. They handed the SSRIs to me like candy and there wasn't any investigation into other causes for my depressive symptoms.

No worries, sorry I called you a moron.

My free test is in the range but the bottom 10% of the range and my total is below the range. So I'm concerned lol.

The only positive way to know if the the SSRI's and or the ostarine effected your testosterone level is if you compare it to a pre medication baseline
Did you do a total testosterone blood work before starting?

do you have current blood work for estradiol..prolactin and SHBG

If you have decided to stop your anti-depression meds anyway...I would stop the ostarine and do a full PCT including DG organ support...then recheck your testosterone level

I received my ostarine from IRC.BIO

I've had a lot of symptoms of low T (fatigue, depression, etc.) prior to taking, and when I took an SSRI I didn't see improvements in mood and fatigue.

I was just wondering if I had normal physiological levels of testosterone prior to taking ostarine, is this the level of suppression expected? Or is this far too large to consider its strictly from the ostarine? Thanks
That's way too much suppression too early for legit ostarine, but everything is meaningless without baseline numbers.....not bloodwork while on something manipulating it.

There's no way to say whether you have low test or not until you test under normal conditions and homeostasis

do you have current blood work for estradiol..prolactin and SHBG

If you have decided to stop your anti-depression meds anyway...I would stop the ostarine and do a full PCT including DG organ support...then recheck your testosterone level
i agree a hundred percent with buen's post...

Top Bottom