domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: Very high test levels having never done a cycle?

Very high test levels having never done a cycle?

Sooo,

I just got my blood work back today and everything is normal except.. my test levels are through the roof. My bioavailable is 27x the upper limit of the reference range. IMG_8400.jpg

My doctor was perplexed by this. He didn't even have an explanation other than me doing steroids, which again, I have never done. I don't expect you guys to know what could be the cause of this but my question is, and please excuse me if this is a silly question, but I should be concerned about doing a cycle of sarms containing S4, GW, and SR9009, with my already elevated levels of test? Is there anything I should be concerned about or pay more attention to?

Thanks,
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by jdubin94 View Post
    Sooo,

I just got my blood work back today and everything is normal except.. my test levels are through the roof. My bioavailable is 27x the upper limit of the reference range. IMG_8400.jpg

My doctor was perplexed by this. He didn't even have an explanation other than me doing steroids, which again, I have never done. I don't expect you guys to know what could be the cause of this but my question is, and please excuse me if this is a silly question, but I should be concerned about doing a cycle of sarms containing S4, GW, and SR9009, with my already elevated levels of test? Is there anything I should be concerned about or pay more attention to?

Thanks,
    Josh
    How old are you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are you female? Because those ranges are for females...

Very high test levels having never done a cycle?

I’m willing to bet 24/25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorkai View Post
    Are you female? Because those ranges are for females...
    Hahaha, I didnt even notice that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm a 24 y/o male. That must be it. Seems like the dumbasses at the lab used female reference ranges..

Quote Originally Posted by jdubin94 View Post
    I'm a 24 y/o male. That must be it. Seems like the dumbasses at the lab used female reference ranges..
    That's exactly it. Otherwise it would be physiologically impossible

lol exactly and also, just so you know, sarms will not elevate your testosterone either

I was super confused I’m like why is the ref range 2-45.

Also? Get yourself a new doctor if they needed a piece of paper to tell them 2-45 ng/dL isn’t the real ref range for men. That’s just Endo 101.

So your test is 595. Pretty average normal/natural.

SARMs won’t raise your test. Depending on the SARM, actually, you’ll likely see suppression.

yes 595 is fine...