napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Very first time taking any enhancer

nav

Hi, I have been doing a lot of research and stumbled upon S.A.R.M.S and think they would really boost my goals. So i decided to try out just S4 (Andarine) for my first cycle by itself (im kind of nervous). I was going to run it for 12 weeks starting off with 50 mg dosage and than following the Dylan Gemelli method to increase the dosage. I was just curious after the 12 weeks should i still run a pct or should i just stay off for a couple weeks than try out other combinations. I have cut down to 175lbs in the past on multiple occassions from 220 but i always noticed that i would lose a lot of muscle as well and my arms would be skinny,and the weight always comes back on (after i get lazy for months and lose my diet). I was wondering if there are any duo stacks or even triple stack options i would have after completing my S4 cycle, that would help me get 30 lbs leaner while still building muscle and strength. My goal weight is 190-200lbs.
Current Stats: 6'3
230 lbs
18-20% BF

you run the cycle, then a mini pct then you need 4 weeks off before starting again... here is the layout...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would personally run the triple stack, to give you the best muscle preservation while cutting down bodyfat. After sarms you need to run your 4 week pct then take another 4 weeks off before starting again

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This information is perfect thank you for the help, and i will definitely consider the triple stack. I was just worried because its going to be my first time, but it probably will work the best. Thanks again !

Top Bottom