napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Versatility of Deca Durabolin: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I discuss the versatility of deca durabolin. Deca is often viewed as a bulking only steroid, which could not be further from the truth... Deca is extremely versatile and can be used and utilized in a variety of ways... I go into great detail explaining the many ways to use deca along with explaining the many different benefits... You do not want to miss this video!

The Versatility of Deca Durabolin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ai_yR5kas0&feature=youtu.be

You know Im big on deca, so I really love this topic. I've found out through my own experiences how versatile deca is and how it can be used pretty much everywhere for any goal and work very well.

You know how I feel about Deca bro and it's so synergistic with other compounds that you can't help but love it. As for your statement on people not knowing about prolactin... spot on. Just as I know you do, I get the occasional questions raised when I say "be sure to run caber, or prami" ... 'What's caber and prami?'... Geez. Should I stretch my nut sack over my head and suffocate myself now, or later???
Love the videos as always and look forward to seeing them for the sake of refreshing my knowledge and gaining insight. Thank you brother for what you do day in and day out. Now all we gotta do is get everybody else to comprehend the fucking gems you drop.

Does Deca hurt going in like Tren. I have a few bottle just haven't ran it. Still going low tren, eq...wanted to try Deca based on what Rick suggested. I ain't gone lie. Some days the tren cough is a MF....

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Cycly

You know Im big on deca, so I really love this topic. I've found out through my own experiences how versatile deca is and how it can be used pretty much everywhere for any goal and work very well.

So this is my first time I'm going do it. I'm doing sus and Decca for 12 weeks I weight 175 pounds and I'm trying bulk right now so any advice let me and I'm doing 400sust and Decca 300 at week idk if that's going be okay And my body fat it's 10% and I'm 25 year old

So this is my first time I'm going do it. I'm doing sus and Decca for 12 weeks I weight 175 pounds and I'm trying bulk right now so any advice let me and I'm doing 400sust and Decca 300 at week idk if that's going be okay And my body fat it's 10% and I'm 25 year old

Not to be a dick, but being one, you need to open a new thread and ask this versus jumping Dylan's thread bro. Perhaps he may respond, but...

Does Deca hurt going in like Tren. I have a few bottle just haven't ran it. Still going low tren, eq...wanted to try Deca based on what Rick suggested. I ain't gone lie. Some days the tren cough is a MF....

Tren cough is you knicking or pinning thru a vein which is actually quite dangerous. Try aspirating the syringe before you end up killing yourself... for real bro. Pin a cc of tren mainline and you may very well fuck yourself up. I accidentally did this once pinning probably 4cc's worth of multiple compounds and it put me on my ass. I thought I was gonna black out and asphyxiate. If I wasn't me and I was some light in the ass dude it might've done me in. Understand that pinning into the bloodstream can prove fatal. I had to lay down for 4 hours asleep, woke up and had the worst headache ever. Literally felt like someone hit me in in the back of my neck with a pipe wrench and I almost died. I've had concussions that felt better than this.

Bro, how many fucking times and threads are you going to post this shit? Wtf is wrong with you?

Tren cough is you knicking or pinning thru a vein which is actually quite dangerous. Try aspirating the syringe before you end up killing yourself... for real bro. Pin a cc of tren mainline and you may very well fuck yourself up. I accidentally did this once pinning probably 4cc's worth of multiple compounds and it put me on my ass. I thought I was gonna black out and asphyxiate. If I wasn't me and I was some light in the ass dude it might've done me in. Understand that pinning into the bloodstream can prove fatal. I had to lay down for 4 hours asleep, woke up and had the worst headache ever. Literally felt like someone hit me in in the back of my neck with a pipe wrench and I almost died. I've had concussions that felt better than this.
I didn't know that. I've felt it in glute and shoulder. It didn't feel like vein but I guess it's always possible. Its not every time. Plus I never do more than a cc. But I'll def be more careful.

You know how I feel about Deca bro and it's so synergistic with other compounds that you can't help but love it. As for your statement on people not knowing about prolactin... spot on. Just as I know you do, I get the occasional questions raised when I say "be sure to run caber, or prami" ... 'What's caber and prami?'... Geez. Should I stretch my nut sack over my head and suffocate myself now, or later???
Love the videos as always and look forward to seeing them for the sake of refreshing my knowledge and gaining insight. Thank you brother for what you do day in and day out. Now all we gotta do is get everybody else to comprehend the fucking gems you drop.
as always i really appreciate the feedback brother... i knew this was one that would appeal to you for sure as soon as i made it! i really appreciate everything you said bro, thank you so much for the constant support.. it means everything to me

ive never had one issue with deca hurting at any time brother... you should not have any pip whatsoever... if you do, there are other issues going on whether its the quality, the needles or your injection technique...

for sure brother, i knew you would love this one... deca is the shit, we both know that for sure!

Deca is smooth as can be. It's a lot like EQ on how smooth it is. And very mild on side effcts if you control estrogen and prolactin while keeping your test and Deca at the right ratio

Been on deca 150 mgs for two weeks now. Running low at first just to introduce myself to nandrolones. Another good video Dylan.

Ppl who complain about bloating with Deca don't understand why. Thank you for bringing this and other things to light Dylan. Good stuff. Peace

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ppl who complain about bloating with Deca don't understand why. Thank you for bringing this and other things to light Dylan. Good stuff. Peace

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
exactly bro... its just a huge misconception that is out there and many of us have fallen for it... i want to make sure to always clear things like this up for everyone

Bro, how many fucking times and threads are you going to post this shit? Wtf is wrong with you?

Lmfao damn... I'm weak

Yeah bro, it's best to make an introduction along with stating your goals and any interesting personal info. Bad etiquette to hijack posts, but at least you want to be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this video, I discuss the versatility of deca durabolin. Deca is often viewed as a bulking only steroid, which could not be further from the truth... Deca is extremely versatile and can be used and utilized in a variety of ways... I go into great detail explaining the many ways to use deca along with explaining the many different benefits... You do not want to miss this video!

The Versatility of Deca Durabolin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ai_yR5kas0&feature=youtu.be

The best part about the video isn't the actual information, but the premise behind its production. I've mentioned this to Rick before, but I have long appreciated and respected how you (Dylan), Rick, NY, 44, myself, others, etc. have all grown in knowledge & openness to previously shunned compounds. For example, years ago Dylan you were more in the NPP camp rather than Deca... Rick also slowly came around to Deca and has likely embraced why it is THE most legendary steroid of all time (along with Dianabol). Both Dylan and Rick have perhaps had their best recomps & growth due to the inclusion of Deca. 44 has echoed his love for the potency and versatility of Deca for a long while now.

Another example of intellectual growth and experimentation is if you go back to posts on other forums (and perhaps this one), Dylan mentions a general avoidance of orals due to across-the-board prevalence of side effects & greater impact of oils. We all know of your love affair with Winstrol (hahaha), but it was refreshing to see both you and NY eventually hop onto the Anadrol train & ride it into sunny horizons. Cheesy but still...

Long story short: everyone who has followed the leaders of our forums should take time to appreciate the evolving opinions & guidance which is filtered into the community. Just like politics, you needn't be beholden to opinions you made in the past: upon receiving new information & experiences, you are certainly granted if not empowered to change your mind.

I mean all of this in the most positive, glowing manner possible. Keep up the great work, as always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom