napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Verification/Help on a SARMS bulking stack

EarlOfGroyp

Thanks in advance guys. Been lurking for a while but first post. So 42 years old, 6’ 3” 185. Def under 10% body fat, metabolism like a freak. Getting around 200 hrams of protein a day and trying to surplus calories by around 500 or so. Just ordered some rad140, lgd4033, and M1 MK from ESARMS a few days ago. Been hitting the gym with a buddy/personal trainer 3 days a week before work for about two months and feeling really good but ready to step it up a notch and try to bulk up. Goal is to get over 200 pounds or so. Sorry I know there are already some bulking stack threads but had trouble finding the ones i found a few weeks ago. Does this seem solid?

12 weeks

1-12 15 rad40
1-12 5 lgd4033
9-12 MK M1 (how much?)

Maybe bump it up a notch once i see how it goes?

Thanks again in advance for any and all feedback

Thanks guys, on day 13 of 20mg rad 10mg lgd. I'll keep ya posted, took some before pics to compare here in 10 weeks or so. Been hitting it as hard as I can with work, two kids and a wife that's not been feeling so well this year. I'm probably just an impatient bastard, but not really feeling anything noticeably just yet, should I bump up the dosage or ride it out for a while. Thanks in advance and sorry for the noob posts.

Thanks guys, on day 11 of 20mg rad 10mg lgd. I'll keep ya posted, took some before pics to compare here in 10 weeks or so. Been hitting it as hard as I can with work, two kids and a wife that's not been feeling so well this year. I'm probably just an impatient bastard, but not really feeling anything noticeably just yet, should I bump up the dosage or ride it out for a while. Thanks in advance and sorry for the noob posts.

Leave it as is

Okay I hesitate to post this because I feel like an abject retard, but I've been underdosing big time. Fuckin somewhere I read that a full eyedropper was 1.5ml so that's what I was basing it on. basically an eyedropper full and a third of one for the rad140 and 2/3 dropper for the lgd......So i went and got one of those squirty things out of a childrens motrin box and it's not even fucking close. So anyways, just wanted to clarify that I'm a fucking dipshit and that's probably why I'm not starting to throw weight around yet. good grief. So should I just chalk these two weeks up to like one and carry on at proper dose for 11 more? Again, really sorry for being annoying as fuck. I really appreciate the input.

Okay I hesitate to post this because I feel like an abject retard, but I've been underdosing big time. Fuckin somewhere I read that a full eyedropper was 1.5ml so that's what I was basing it on. basically an eyedropper full and a third of one for the rad140 and 2/3 dropper for the lgd......So i went and got one of those squirty things out of a childrens motrin box and it's not even fucking close. So anyways, just wanted to clarify that I'm a fucking dipshit and that's probably why I'm not starting to throw weight around yet. good grief. So should I just chalk these two weeks up to like one and carry on at proper dose for 11 more? Again, really sorry for being annoying as fuck. I really appreciate the input.

Thats really up to u but yes thats fine

Top Bottom