napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ventroG site

Elemenohpee

whats up guys,
so my next cycle which will be in a couple months will consist of ED pinning(first time ED,trying it out), will be rotating glutes delts quads, and thinking of ventroglutes.
My question is for those of you that do VG pins, whats your method in finding the spot? Im not sure if you can inject anywhere into that small muscle so I just want to find out more info on how to correctly do it/if theres a bigger chance in hitting something wrong. Thanks in advance bros

I just did my first one this morning and it went great! I was way over thinking it its just like cmb5017 says lift your leg out to the side and the vg pops right up just pin there.

There are some good YouTube videos on this, just so some searching

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Lol thanks guys. I seen this dude ^ but my VG is nowhere near the size of that and im not as lean im more around 14% rn.. so its not that easy for me to see it i have to really feel with my hand for the muscle lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's where the biggest chunk of meat is. The further back you go the more you start getting into the dorsogluteal site.
Check out this chick's VG. Lol
469821c22ceb799f5fad96b7d0408561.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If you feel for your hip bone on your side it's about 3" below that.
So if i feel with my hand the muscle feels like a football shape kinda.. so ill aim for slightly forward of center but as long as im in that muscle i should be fine? Earlier someone said theres barely any nerves/veins i can hit

So if i feel with my hand the muscle feels like a football shape kinda.. so ill aim for slightly forward of center but as long as im in that muscle i should be fine? Earlier someone said theres barely any nerves/veins i can hit

Yea it's pretty idiot-proof.I only pin my glutes & VG.I been on TRT around 8 years now.

Yea it's pretty idiot-proof.I only pin my glutes & VG.I been on TRT around 8 years now.
Cool man, thanks. Gonna be doing ED so i need at least 7 sites, i want at least a week before hitting the same site. VG will bring it to 8 days rotation thanks everybody

There are areas that I pin VG that causes the weirdest knee pain. Instant pirate lol

I never got that.I have gotten a burning sensation down the side of my leg a few times though,but it went away fast.

It can be a little weird the first couple times but after you get use to it, its cake. Just follow the info posted and you'll get it.

One thing I've found is using the hand to make a V it's easier to find it initially. There are a few different ways of doing it. Here is one example

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom