napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vasectomy and bodybuilding

Breakdownapound

Anyone know if Dylan Gemelli has done a video on this subject?

If not anyone have info on how this effects bodybuilding.

Anyone know if Dylan Gemelli has done a video on this subject?

If not anyone have info on how this effects bodybuilding.
It has no effect whatsoever other than the fact that you won't be able to lift for about 4 days or so after the procedure. I just had it done not long ago myself.

Awesome! I appreciate your replies!

So here is my question since I just went today to get my blood work done. I have a feeling I’ll have low T. If this Dr. agrees to put me on a Test. What should I expect? Should I take test alone? I’ve watched tons of Dylan’s videos. But I’m still a bit confused on the subject. Will I need a pct after?

I’m 33
227lbs
5’10”
28% +bf
Trained consistently for 1.5years took a break for 5 months now I’m back and on a meal plan and workout routine with a personal online coach.
Never done a cycle
My goal atm is to drop to 20%bf then continue to lower it
I have had a vasectomy ( which is why I think I may have low T)
Only supplements I take atm are your basics like protein isolate, Creatine, beta alanine, glutamine, fish oil and an Animal Pak multi vitamin. Casein protein before bed.
Currently on 2100-2300 calorie meal plan cycling carbs
Work out 5-6days a week and cardio/hiit 4-5/week different moderations

I did watch a video where Dylan suggest cycling a test solo for a first cycle. I would love to try it out I’m one of those that likes taking advice.

bro there is no way on the planet earth at 28% body fat you are going to be advised steroid use... you are more than double the body fat on where you need to be right now... you really need to be in the 12-13% range... where you are at now is near obesity and its just absurd to even discuss right now... not to say you cannot make A LOT of lifestyle changes and get there but right now, please just lose that from your thoughts...

You need to get into much better shape bro before starting any steroid cycle. Sarms might be a better option for you right now. Let me know if you need help setting something set up.

Also you obviously have no idea that cutting off the pathway sperm production from your testes, has absolutely nothing to do with hpta or test levels whatsoever and does not affect it in any way shape or form. Your doctor should have explained that in your consultation.

A vasectomy will not give you low test or lower it in any way

bro there is no way on the planet earth at 28% body fat you are going to be advised steroid use... you are more than double the body fat on where you need to be right now... you really need to be in the 12-13% range... where you are at now is near obesity and its just absurd to even discuss right now... not to say you cannot make A LOT of lifestyle changes and get there but right now, please just lose that from your thoughts...
i totally understand I will get it taken care of. My main goal is drop BF once again. Thanks!

You need to get into much better shape bro before starting any steroid cycle. Sarms might be a better option for you right now. Let me know if you need help setting something set up.

Also you obviously have no idea that cutting off the pathway sperm production from your testes, has absolutely nothing to do with hpta or test levels whatsoever and does not affect it in any way shape or form. Your doctor should have explained that in your consultation.

A vasectomy will not give you low test or lower it in any way
Thanks for the reply. I’m making a list of questions to as the doctor before I go. And I’m happy to hear that the vasectomy doesn’t affect the sperm count! I will get in better shape. And then I’ll be back.

I figured I’d have to start later on early next year because of my bf. That’s never been an issue. I just want to know ahead of time what a cycle would look like. I’m the type to make a list of what I need ahead of time and then start reading up on everything. If I’m not in the best shape atm I understand but I will be and I just want to get ahead on info and research. I’ll continue to look it up. Btw @dylan I watched your video on “blood work and steroids” I’ve been trying to find the test booster you mention in it. “Tomkatalina??”

i totally understand I will get it taken care of. My main goal is drop BF once again. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I’m making a list of questions to as the doctor before I go. And I’m happy to hear that the vasectomy doesn’t affect the sperm count! I will get in better shape. And then I’ll be back.

I figured I’d have to start later on early next year because of my bf. That’s never been an issue. I just want to know ahead of time what a cycle would look like. I’m the type to make a list of what I need ahead of time and then start reading up on everything. If I’m not in the best shape atm I understand but I will be and I just want to get ahead on info and research. I’ll continue to look it up. Btw @dylan I watched your video on “blood work and steroids” I’ve been trying to find the test booster you mention in it. “Tomkatalina??”

my new test booster is the strongest on the market bro... it has tongkat ali amongst many other extremely strong ingredients... here is the link.. https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Yeah... BF is way too high. You’re only asking for trouble. Dylan’s Test booster is fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom