napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Valhalla Test Ace / 1st Tren Ace cycle

Dangans

My 12 week cruise of test Titan cyp and Titan primo came to an end 9 days ago. Titan is top notch product bloodwork was posted in the source section about 4 weeks ago.

Here is my cycle

1-6 Valhalla test ace 50mg ED
1-6 Pharmacom Tren A 50mg ED
1-6 Pharmalady Provi-25 50md ED
1-6 Sarmsx GW

I'm not estro sensitive
Last time I ran Aromasin from sarmsx with 375 test cyp and deca I crashed my estro.

pfizer Caber from Hippo on hand
Sarmsx Aromasin on hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killer killer!

Believe in the unbelievable.

I gotch u brother this test ace is going to be fire [emoji91] bloods will be done at the end believe that and show the world the how to get to the gates of Valhalla

Following bro.I'm really interested in how this treats you.

Question:Is Test Ace almost like TNE,being low or no esther or is it more like Test Prop?Still learning about this stuff.Thanks

Following bro.I'm really interested in how this treats you.

Question:Is Test Ace almost like TNE,being low or no esther or is it more like Test Prop?Still learning about this stuff.Thanks

Prop is suppose to be a little weaker then ace so ace by the milligram packs more test to it but I can be wrong. I have never used it but coming from NY I will not doubt it.

Prop is suppose to be a little weaker then ace so ace by the milligram packs more test to it but I can be wrong. I have never used it but coming from NY I will not doubt it.

Cool thanks bro.Pinning everyday?Well at least it's only 6 weeks.

My 12 week cruise of test Titan cyp and Titan primo came to an end 9 days ago. Titan is top notch product bloodwork was posted in the source section about 4 weeks ago.

Here is my cycle

1-6 Sarmsx GW

I'm not estro sensitive
Last time I ran Aromasin from sarmsx with 375 test cyp and deca I crashed my estro.

Sarmsx Aromasin on hand

How'd the Primo treat you , compared to Mast??? Or was the primo just muscle preservation on cruise, of coarse??

How'd the Primo treat you , compared to Mast??? Or was the primo just muscle preservation on cruise, of coarse??

Is was more for muscle prevention well being and immune which treated me very well. I also forgot to mention the 100mg Proviron ed had my libido rocking lol

Is was more for muscle prevention well being and immune which treated me very well. I also forgot to mention the 100mg Proviron ed had my libido rocking lol

So, do you think you'd ever run it 12 weeks, at 800 slow & steady or Rather a Masteron cycle. Opinion?????

I love primo I never ran mast. So I am biased with primo.

Some say that primo so much cash & slow as shit , before any gains. Just not sure which one would fit me better. But a whole vial , done inna week Shit I'd need like 10 10ml. With slow gains, then again mast with Anadrol as a runner up???

Primo is very expensive, but to me primo is better mg to mg them mast. But you can yield the same results with mast. Are you below 10% BF then mast will work great as a hardening agent. I have no experience with anadrol

Here is my cycle

1-6 Sarmsx GW

I'm not estro sensitive

Sarmsx Aromasin on hand

Thanks for the kind words bro, you are a pleasure to work with! This blast looks great!

Top Bottom