napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Valentines Day

MissBizz

Just curious what everyone has planned for valentine's day? Or what are your plans for your significant other's?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Luckily for me, my wife is not materialistic. So just something like a good dessert and some playtime later and she is happy.

Same here...however we are at least going to dinner!

Ya plus when u have kids its tougher. We dont like excluding them and u cant go to a vday dinner w the kids lol. So we will be chilling we bought each orher new gym shoes for vday. We will probky be at the gym on sunday twice. Lol

PHURIOUS

Ya plus when u have kids its tougher. We dont like excluding them and u cant go to a vday dinner w the kids lol. So we will be chilling we bought each orher new gym shoes for vday. We will probky be at the gym on sunday twice. Lol

PHURIOUS

Yeah we bought the boys gifts and are taking them to the gym with us. But we are free this Saturday night so we are taking advantage and getting sushi. The kids won't mind they don't like it lol. And gym tomorrow for actual vday! No gym shoes here lol but that's typically what we buy if we do get anything

no gifts my gift was coming home from Seattle for V day after a month. WE are going to a cookout prime rib etc with some friends thats about it besides the triple x action wow that stuff is good. been home about 18 hours on round 7 Good lawd

Luckily for me, my wife is not materialistic. So just something like a good dessert and some playtime later and she is happy.
Mine is the same way...hates flowers, doesn't wear jewelry, and doesn't eat chocolate. ..hates spas. ..so basically her idea of a good valentines day would be NOT dealing with the kids...going to try to make that happen

PHURIOUS
Yup...that is our plan...well at least mine anyway...I'll be in the gym

Not doing much at all actually. I got her a card and some chocolates. Her birthday is on the 18th anyways, so I will probably take her to dinner then

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

HA! This is different. Been talking with someone new- only one date so far. She is a waitress n will be working Sun night, but I sent flowers to her place that will arrive Sun morning. I'll be seeing her Sun bf her shift for some coffee, so we will see! Have a great Valentines Day Miss Bizz

I got my wife this giant card from the gas station. Lol
27a3b3ecb31839bdd5b093bf1edf3898.jpg

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
That's a pretty big card lol who would've thought a gas station hahaha! Nice!

HA! This is different. Been talking with someone new- only one date so far. She is a waitress n will be working Sun night, but I sent flowers to her place that will arrive Sun morning. I'll be seeing her Sun bf her shift for some coffee, so we will see! Have a great Valentines Day Miss Bizz
Thanks you too! Good idea with the flowers!

48eef4ebe1839925abf688c56c029858.jpg

Gold dipped roses for my girls!!!! Will never go bad and will stay here forever!!! Beat that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One year I got a star registered in my wife's name, shes an Aries so I got one in her constellation.. I have the coordinates, you dial them in a telescope and you can see them.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
OMG! I did the same thing. ..first year together. ..11 years later...I am in trouble because I set the bar too high lol

Top Bottom