napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vacation time

Mb50

Getting ready for a much needed vacation. Heading to Sandbrige Va beach in a few weeks. A bunch of couples all chip in and we rent a big house there. Where's everyone else heading this year?

Good deal bro. Must be nice out there. Is the sun already full force out there? Enjoy your time man.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

We're in a different city every weekend for my sons AAU basketball. So we are on mini vaca every weekend thru June. Then LA/SoCal for a couple weeks in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renting a house is where it's at! If I'm gonna be any where for more than a couple nights, I'm all over airbnb and Vrbo.com. I hate hotels and the value is so much better especially when traveling with friends.

While on the subject of vacationing, I used a Chase Sapphire card a few months ago when my wife and I and two other couples went to Paris/Amsterdam, and the perks of that travel card ended up paying for 4 round trip tix to LA. Kinda sweet. I'm about to switch to using that card for every single purchase my household makes and just zero it out every month, instead of using our bank account. Just for free plane tickets. Zero interest if you pay it off every month.

While on the subject of vacationing, I used a Chase Sapphire card a few months ago when my wife and I and two other couples went to Paris/Amsterdam, and the perks of that travel card ended up paying for 4 round trip tix to LA. Kinda sweet. I'm about to switch to using that card for every single purchase my household makes and just zero it out every month, instead of using our bank account. Just for free plane tickets. Zero interest if you pay it off every month.

That's actually a good idea. I'll have to look into that card. Going to Hawaii in September with the fiance (for our honeymoon) would be nice to get some perks like that for a flight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Always wanted to check out Hawaii. LA is def a spot I need to check out. The weathers starting to get better on the east coast now

I plan on hitting the O and LA area solo. The old lady can go be with her fucking family because I'm not doing it for sake of my brain cells. Why huff on stupidity when you can do stuff you enjoy and be around like minded people.

The wife & I usually go up to this secluded little place in northern VT.I'm not sure whether or not we'll go this year.It depends on how her health is doing.Just playing it by ear for now.If not maybe we'll go down to Cape Cod or Wildwood for a long weekend.

Enjoy your time in VA Beach, been here since 09.

Just watch the time of the day (6-9 am and 2-6 PM) you pass over the bridge tunnels as traffic is a real bear for the MMBT (route 664) and the HRBT (Route 64). If you are coming over the Chesapeake Bay BT coming down from the North (from Dover routes 1/13), you should not have any issue, just watch your speed. If you are coming from the south watch out for the speed trap town of EMPORIA and take the long way rather than through the Mid Town Tunnel, you'll drive a few extra miles, but time saved will be a lot.

There are many places to visit in the area if you like history.

Weather had a dip this week, but we have been in the high 70's and 80's for a bit. Should turn up in a couple weeks By the time you arrive.

Last edited:
Nothing Major planned as of yet, a few days down the shore in September booked so far.

Getting ready for a much needed vacation. Heading to Sandbrige Va beach in a few weeks. A bunch of couples all chip in and we rent a big house there. Where's everyone else heading this year?
Awesome bro. Enjoy! That sounds like a blast

We took vacation in February to Disney world, so probably won't be headed anywhere else this year. I have to recover my finances from the last one. Lol

The wife & I usually go up to this secluded little place in northern VT.I'm not sure whether or not we'll go this year.It depends on how her health is doing.Just playing it by ear for now.If not maybe we'll go down to Cape Cod or Wildwood for a long weekend.

You go to wildwood often? I'm there every weekend in the summer almost. I got family there. I love Atilis gym there if you've never been check it out old school bb gym.

Enjoy your time in VA Beach, been here since 09.

Just watch the time of the day (6-9 am and 2-6 PM) you pass over the bridge tunnels as traffic is a real bear for the MMBT (route 664) and the HRBT (Route 64). If you are coming over the Chesapeake Bay BT coming down from the North (from Dover routes 1/13), you should not have any issue, just watch your speed. If you are coming from the south watch out for the speed trap town of EMPORIA and take the long way rather than through the Mid Town Tunnel, you'll drive a few extra miles, but time saved will be a lot.

There are many places to visit in the area if you like history.

Weather had a dip this week, but we have been in the high 70's and 80's for a bit. Should turn up in a couple weeks By the time you arrive.
Thanks for the info man, probably gonna head through Dover

You go to wildwood often? I'm there every weekend in the summer almost. I got family there. I love Atilis gym there if you've never been check it out old school bb gym.

Only when I'm staying overnight cause it takes over 3 hours to drive there from where I'm at.I haven't been there in a few years.I'll check out Atilis when I go down there,thanks.

Top Bottom