napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

USPS sucks

Dangans

First expected delivery was for Saturday now delayed this is true BS.

f7743378f1dbef2723ab651b626308da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be glad that is the only issue, I live in BFE and my mailman is a crackhead and left my last $1000 order of sarms on top of my mailbox in the rain because he is too fuckin lazy to drive up the hill to my place.
I told the postmaster in the closest town about it and I'm not too sure but I think I got him fired!

Be glad that is the only issue, I live in BFE and my mailman is a crackhead and left my last $1000 order of saris on top of my mailbox in the rain because he is too fuckin lazy to drive up the hill to my place.
I told the postmaster in the closest town about it and I'm not too sure but I think I got him fired!

Aw man that sucks oh well If he got fired then he is not doing his job. My friend is a mailman and I speak to him on a daily basis and he even says their system is all messed up

It's bad…all my UPS/FedX deliveries go to USPS for the final leg…it sucks bad always lose a day or 2 because of the transfer

lol, still 5000x better than fedex or UPS

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

They are all lazy…although when I have big deliveries they do drive up to my place, the one time the FedX driver was a girl who looked like Carmen Elecktra…smoking fuggin hot!!

I asked her if she wanted to see where that horse bit me, she declined…:(

Yeah I agree these 2 worse of the worse

For the most part I have pretty good luck with USPS. They do have their little issues from time to time, but I'd say mostly I have no complaints

They wouldn't let my wife sign for a priority mail package yesterday WTF. So now tomorrow I gotta take my ass in the main post office and pick up my Anadrol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

They wouldn't let my wife sign for a priority mail package yesterday WTF. So now tomorrow I gotta take my ass in the main post office and pick up my Anadrol

Let me know you got everything ok. They should have let your wife sign for it.

Let me know you got everything ok. They should have let your wife sign for it.
They always have before. I did some research and it happens sometimes. Still not looking forward to picking it up obviously

this is all too typical... they constantly raise prices and change transit times.. you notice how they sneak in that priority mail is now 2-3 day delivery instead of 2? yet you pay even more for it than when it was just 2 day? its fucking absurd... you pay more for shittier service

this is all too typical... they constantly raise prices and change transit times.. you notice how they sneak in that priority mail is now 2-3 day delivery instead of 2? yet you pay even more for it than when it was just 2 day? its fucking absurd... you pay more for shittier service

Yep….I wanted to rig up my mailbox to throw a cream pie when the mailman opens it….federal offense though…LOL

Unbelievable I paid for 1 day service shipping h within the city and it took 4 days from NYC to Long Island

They've also scanned a package as delivered but I didn't get it until the next day. Scandalous!

Fucker left my order from M&S on top of my mailbox in the rain……I need to pin him down next time I see him..aint gonna be pretty

I always make buddy buddy with my mailman, and UPS guys.

They've done me so many solids, I've lost count.

Top Bottom