napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using Testosterone gel - any reason to add DHT or Mesterolone?

baterst

Banned
So if a person is using testosterone gel, in low dose, do you see any reason to add in DHT gel or Mesterolone pills? Would it help with something or just add to potential side-effects?

Many add Proviron or Masteron to their TRT or cycle as it has many benefits AND side effects. You just have to find out for yourself if you tolerate it well...or not.

I can tolerate increased DHT short term but some can tolerate and benefit year round.

THEY ARE DHT... Increased libido, SHBG, muscle hardness, lowers estrogen (not to the extent of an AI)... Just to name a few.

i run proviron with any cycle i run.. lowering shbg and freeing up bound testosterone clearly adds a lot to your gains made, not to mention that it has AI properties... DO NOT confuse that with being a real AI, because it IS NOT, but it does have properties, which are nice for someone like me who is more estrogen prone...

These guys covered the benefits you can see from using it. Whether or not you add it is up to you. Another thing to consider is if you are prone to balding or MPB, as any DHT based compounds can compound those issues

Top Bottom