napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using testosterone

browning79

Hi Dylan I am 20
Years of age. And I have watched just about every single one of your videos that was beneficial to me to further educate myself in the use of testosterone. But I still have some questions and concerns and won't to learn more from you so here's my back ground. My first cycle of testosterone was Test E 250 mg for 10 weeks I started In the beginning of November last year I did not do a pct of any type after that. Instead I got another bottle of test 250 E and also added equipoise in this next cycle. So I was on cycle for 20 weeks ofTest 250 E and weeks 10-20 I was on equipoise. Then I did a pct of nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks stopped for a week felt like my body was needing more so I continued it for another 2 weeks.my last shot of any testosterone was march 3rd. I have been off of testosterone for 5 months now which is how long I was on it for. But I just ordered another bottle of test 250 E and ready to get back on cycle. I don't plan on doing anymore then just testosterone. I also ordered Armidex that I plan on running during my cycle and I also ordered my nolvadex and clomid for pct after cycle. This time around I only plan to be on test for 6-8 weeks then pct. I might up the dosage of test to 350 or 400 Mg a week. My first cycle I gained 25 pounds and lost 15 pounds of it and kept 10. I don't have any side effects except very little acne. I feel normal my man hood is the same size and still fully functioning. I'm a healthy kid I work out eat right. But After telling you my back ground my further question is what do I need to do different? What else do I need ? What do you recommend for me? I just want to do this cycle the right way and the healthy way so before I start I would like to hear from you. Thank you.

Hi Dylan I am 20
Years of age. And I have watched just about every single one of your videos that was beneficial to me to further educate myself in the use of testosterone. But I still have some questions and concerns and won't to learn more from you so here's my back ground. My first cycle of testosterone was Test E 250 mg for 10 weeks I started In the beginning of November last year I did not do a pct of any type after that. Instead I got another bottle of test 250 E and also added equipoise in this next cycle. So I was on cycle for 20 weeks ofTest 250 E and weeks 10-20 I was on equipoise. Then I did a pct of nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks stopped for a week felt like my body was needing more so I continued it for another 2 weeks.my last shot of any testosterone was march 3rd. I have been off of testosterone for 5 months now which is how long I was on it for. But I just ordered another bottle of test 250 E and ready to get back on cycle. I don't plan on doing anymore then just testosterone. I also ordered Armidex that I plan on running during my cycle and I also ordered my nolvadex and clomid for pct after cycle. This time around I only plan to be on test for 6-8 weeks then pct. I might up the dosage of test to 350 or 400 Mg a week. My first cycle I gained 25 pounds and lost 15 pounds of it and kept 10. I don't have any side effects except very little acne. I feel normal my man hood is the same size and still fully functioning. I'm a healthy kid I work out eat right. But After telling you my back ground my further question is what do I need to do different? What else do I need ? What do you recommend for me? I just want to do this cycle the right way and the healthy way so before I start I would like to hear from you. Thank you.

Come on bro... you say you watched every video and you're running gear at 20 years old?! Stop all this before you get hurt... have a look at sarms, that are more suited for your age

If you watched every video you know Dylan is gonna jump your ass after reading this[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CLEARLY you have not watched every video i have done... im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

You are way too young for steroid use, and there's no way anyone is going to advise you on them here

i watched the videos that would make me more knowledgeable about the use of test i know that it is a dangerous substance especially at my age. I just have a hard time gaining any weight and i was tired of being skinny. And i eat close to 5000 calories a day. What sarms do you recommend for me then. im looking to do what every one else is looking to do gain weight a muscle mass. And do you recommend for me to do anything for myself since i been on test? besides not doing them until later on in life

Okay i wont take anymore steroids until later on in life. Is there anything recommended for me to do for myself since i have took the test? and what sarms are better for gaining weight and muscle mass?

i watched the videos that would make me more knowledgeable about the use of test i know that it is a dangerous substance especially at my age. I just have a hard time gaining any weight and i was tired of being skinny. And i eat close to 5000 calories a day. What sarms do you recommend for me then. im looking to do what every one else is looking to do gain weight a muscle mass. And do you recommend for me to do anything for myself since i been on test? besides not doing them until later on in life

Bro I have literally had a thousand kids your age tell me they eat 5000 calories a day but can't gain. It's not my first rodeo. I know you aren't eating 5000 calories a day and you guys just throw numbers out there without tracking or measuring anything. Let's see your diet breakdown

As far as sarms, there is no better stack for muscle gains than the power stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

you'll get swole as fuck on this. Hell, I put on 12 pds of muscle I kept without the S4 in there.

Okay i wont take anymore steroids until later on in life. Is there anything recommended for me to do for myself since i have took the test? and what sarms are better for gaining weight and muscle mass?
i can help you with your sarms stack absolutely but i also want to see your diet breakdown because i dont care how fast your metabolism may be, 5k calories is a FUCKLOAD dude...

for your sarms stack, here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom