napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using prohormone as a kickstarter for bulking cycle

Mrchemist

Hello everyone.
Can we use something like M1T as a kickstarter for a long bulking cycle?
Or would its side effects be much worse than dbol?

sure you can but the better question is why? why would you ever use a prohormone over a normal oral steroid?? im lost there... the only allure to them was when they were legal... they are generally more toxic than normal steroids... i dont see the point in any way on using one...

Hello everyone.
Can we use something like M1T as a kickstarter for a long bulking cycle?
Or would its side effects be much worse than dbol?
You can do whatever you want, but it's not anything I would do or advise anyone to do

Take some TBOL... much better. Or any other AAS oral. Far better then PHs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a big fan of prohormones but I saw Dylan's vedio which tell me that M1T is simply methylated DHB. DHB is a very powerful and potent form of boldenone. It has a very high anabolic rating and is effective.
I know you guys know a ton more than me, so no argument here but I just thought that it might be better than Dbol or Tbol.

I am not a big fan of prohormones but I saw Dylan's vedio which tell me that M1T is simply methylated DHB. DHB is a very powerful and potent form of boldenone. It has a very high anabolic rating and is effective.
I know you guys know a ton more than me, so no argument here but I just thought that it might be better than Dbol or Tbol.
If it were better than either of those everyone would be using it, and it would be more readily available. Dbol and tbol are so popular for a reason.

trust me, its HIGHLY toxic and its NOT as good as any normal steroid... i hate dbol but i would use it before i ever considered m1t bro.. you will have a miserable experience... if you are intent, by all means but the way its altered its very very fucking toxic and you will feel like dog shit, trust me

trust me, its HIGHLY toxic and its NOT as good as any normal steroid... i hate dbol but i would use it before i ever considered m1t bro.. you will have a miserable experience... if you are intent, by all means but the way its altered its very very fucking toxic and you will feel like dog shit, trust me
Well, if you are so insistent not using it. Fine, I won't be using it as a kickstarter.
But for once if we talk about DHB, it can be an option.
Equipoise and primo are structurally similar to DHB and they provide very clean gains.
As fot M1T, I was going for the DHB, keeping the toxicity in mind. Anyway, I will be dropping it when I formulate my next cycle.

Bro run it if u want by all means... i have years of hand on experience with thousands of users so im fairly certain i grasp what comes along with it but the way you come across you feel you know different so give it a go... let us know how u like it... you act like you are doing me a favor here or something... “fine i wont use it” lolll. Im simply trying to save u from a shitty experience, my bad... structurally they may be similar but u are not factoring in that it is significantly modified to be put in an oral form and it is NOTHING lime primo, not even close... its as close to primo as earth is to mars...

Bro run it if u want by all means... i have years of hand on experience with thousands of users so im fairly certain i grasp what comes along with it but the way you come across you feel you know different so give it a go... let us know how u like it... you act like you are doing me a favor here or something... “fine i wont use it” lolll. Im simply trying to save u from a shitty experience, my bad... structurally they may be similar but u are not factoring in that it is significantly modified to be put in an oral form and it is NOTHING lime primo, not even close... its as close to primo as earth is to mars...
I am not doing a favor on you, I am just here on the forums to learn. To be truthful I was just disheartened because it seemed to be a promising compound. But I see the risks outweigh the benefits.
And by no means I am being disrespectful. You taught me alot brother. More power to you :)

The only "pro hormones" I've ever liked taking on cycle were epistane and Superdrol but they're both pretty toxic.

I am not doing a favor on you, I am just here on the forums to learn. To be truthful I was just disheartened because it seemed to be a promising compound. But I see the risks outweigh the benefits.
And by no means I am being disrespectful. You taught me alot brother. More power to you :)
all im trying to do is help you here because i have been doing this far too long... here was my issue... a person like you who has clearly done research, which is VERY good, however has no experience, and is missing certain facts, coming across as though you know more then thats frustrating especially when YOU are the one looking for help... i have all the time in the world for people who want to listen but you acted like you were doing me a favor so then my reaction is basically, "fuck it, go ahead since you know everything" yet have not experienced it... trust me when i tell you, prohormones are not used anymore by anyone with experience for a reason and while m1t looks a certain way structurally, it has to be modified and prohormones have shown to be MORE toxic than most normal steroids and m1t is at the top of that list... its NOT anything you will want to run and its NOTHING like primo or eq... you run each of them and compare and contrast and they will be over 90% different

all im trying to do is help you here because i have been doing this far too long... here was my issue... a person like you who has clearly done research, which is VERY good, however has no experience, and is missing certain facts, coming across as though you know more then thats frustrating especially when YOU are the one looking for help... i have all the time in the world for people who want to listen but you acted like you were doing me a favor so then my reaction is basically, "fuck it, go ahead since you know everything" yet have not experienced it... trust me when i tell you, prohormones are not used anymore by anyone with experience for a reason and while m1t looks a certain way structurally, it has to be modified and prohormones have shown to be MORE toxic than most normal steroids and m1t is at the top of that list... its NOT anything you will want to run and its NOTHING like primo or eq... you run each of them and compare and contrast and they will be over 90% different

Dylan, I can feel that frustration but I assure you that I am not going to run it unlike other who don't pay heed to your advice and pay later,for my own good. I just ended my PCT for my first cycle and I'll run my second cycle probably next year. But I admit I was getting greedy and I was watching vedios and reading about powerful compounds and prohormones. So that led me to M1T. Anyway, I learned alot from you and hopefully I'll learn more. Thank you for being so persistent. God bless :)

Last edited:
Dylan, I can feel that frustration but I assure you that I am not going to run it unlike other who don't pay heed to your advice and pay later,for my own good. I just ended my PCT for my first cycle and I'll run my second cycle probably next year. But I admit I was getting greedy and I was watching vedios and reading about powerful compounds and prohormones. So that led me to M1T. Anyway, I learned alot from you and hopefully I'll learn more. Thank you for being so persistent. God bless :)
all good... i stay persistent in hopes that people will do what you just did... use their head... respect... God Bless you and your family bro

Top Bottom