napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using oral steroids

Bobbydaz

Hi all
I'm wanting to know which oral steroid I could use as a first timer.im a ex boxer but im wanting to build size now that I retired.

NONE... you NEVER run orals without test and your first cycle is TEST ONLY, so the answer is NONE

Need to post your stats and any cycle history. Also you wouldn't run any oral without running test and if it's your 1st cycle you always run Test only.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you. You also don't use orals without a test base

5ft6
75kg
37year old
25% body fat

Loose body fat gain more muscle
Been training 4 months
Ex boxer

25% bro, come on! where are you getting your info from??? you cant use steroids that much overweight bro... thats insane! steroids are not fat burners man... you can use sarms but you need to really be focusing on diet and training man... there are serious issues there if you are 25% man

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Yes your right I've now done some research and think sarms are what I need. Sorry 25% body fat was a guess. I'm only a medium build with a little bit of belly fat. Have s decent shape upper body.wouod appreciate if you could help me with sarms stack

Yes your right I've now done some research and think sarms are what I need. Sorry 25% body fat was a guess. I'm only a medium build with a little bit of belly fat. Have s decent shape upper body.wouod appreciate if you could help me with sarms stack
absolutely i can bro...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Do I really need to take all this?
I'm from uk and can't work out how much all this will cost? Can't I just run the 1-12 rad then a pct after bro

Do I really need to take all this?
I'm from uk and can't work out how much all this will cost? Can't I just run the 1-12 rad then a pct after bro
Yes you can do that if you'd like, but a stack would obviously give you much better results

This stuff is so expensive in comparison to all other products online. Any reason for this
Legitimacy. Most companies out there aren't even selling real sarms. If they are cheap it's a huge red flag, and dead giveaway

you are getting pure sarms.. sarms that are produced in a real facility, not a kitchen, basement or garage... you have REAL quality and that reflects on the price, because thats what its supposed to be when you have a pure product... basically, its like anything in life, you get what you pay for...

Top Bottom