napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

using of Hgh

haneront

I just want to know that using of Hgh is compulsory or necessary or no ? I am using Winstrol+testosterone’ So does Hgh is necessary to use with winatrol and testosterone in cycle or no? Please answer me.

Thank You.

HGH is definitely not necessary. HGH is something that is very often overhyped, but in reality needs to be run a long time to get very subtle results.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Well I don't think HGH is overhyped I definitely know it's misunderstood. HGH is commonly used for 3 things.

Anti-aging/ recovery 1-2 ius
Fat Loss 3ius
Muscle Growth 4-6 ius and higher

HGH takes a long time to work and must be incorporated into your lifestyle rather than cycled.

Well I don't think HGH is overhyped I definitely know it's misunderstood. HGH is commonly used for 3 things.

Anti-aging/ recovery 1-2 ius
Fat Loss 3ius
Muscle Growth 4-6 ius and higher

HGH takes a long time to work and must be incorporated into your lifestyle rather than cycled.
Definitely did not mean to make HGH sound useless. I do use it for anti-aging. I just see lots of internet articles overselling the effects and underselling the time needed.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

With the anti aging does it help only when your on it and goes back as soon as you are off it?
As you get older your body produces less and less naturally. When you remove the exogenous source, you would return to your natural low levels, and the anti-aging effects will eventually fade with time. If you were taking very high doses to induce hyperplasia though, those effects, both good and bad, should remain.

I’ve never even used it but if you have deep enough pockets I’m sure it’s like icing on the cake. For your average joe I think it’s pointless. I’d rather spend more money on steroids/better cycle if your looking for just muscle and fat loss.

If you're older than 35 HGH makes a huge difference with recovery and fat loss. If you're under 35 it's not really necessary unless like you said have deep pockets and want to put icing on your cake.

Top Bottom